Chapter 18

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I felt something off the second Offender went outside. Before I knew it, I find myself at his door. "Brother, open the door," I called out. The door opens to reveal my brother who looks as if hell raped him and spat him back out. "What do you want," he hisses while trying not to throw up everything he ate. "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked as worry creeps into my voice. "I thought she was at the party with everyone. I've been in my room for three days, I think my latest prey was posioned or had an STD," Offender respond before rushing behind his door to empty his stomach. My heart drops like a stone before pitch black rage engulfs my very core. I let out a fury induced roar before searching the entire mansion for her. "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

☆Your Perspective☆
I woke up in a cage. My head was still swimming but I knew from experience that I've been kidnapped. My dress I was wearing was gone and replaced by a black laced lingerie, black and red slut like petticoat, complete with black laced fingerless gloves and Victorian style necklaces(the outfit above minus the white). The shackles binding my wrist and ankles were burning.  Then I began to hear voices...lots of them, shouting numbers and prices. "Our next beautiful price of the night," a voice shouts before the covers were ripped off my prison. I hiss violently as the bright lights blind me temporarily, I'm still in the mansion but at the same time... not. Everyone was wearing masks but my focus was on the other home before I realized that I was in the mirror dimension. A roar shook the mansion that sounded very inhuman and ballisticly furious. "SLENDER!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!"