Chapter 22

☆Slender's Perspective☆
After we got dressed and calmed down a bit, we sat in my office. (Y/N) was defiant and chose to sit on my lap  in the most revealing outfit I've ever seen, which only made her brother furious yet understanding of her decision. "So... are you going to marry him," he asks with an angry huff. I smile and hug her tightly filled with joy from the fact that he indirectly granted me permission. "With your blessing brother," (Y/N) said slightly worried of his response. He nods and I place the diamond ring that I made on her finger.

 He nods and I place the diamond ring that I made on her finger

I couldn't live without her.  My love, my other half, my one and only mate.

☆Your Perspective☆
(Time skip)
Trenderman was making my dress for the wedding. He knew that I wanted nothing to do with anything related to the old days with the exception of my brother's tux. I've noticed that I've been feeling off for a while but I ignored it, dead people don't get sick. Sally and Alex came in slightly worried, Alex had that look that he saw his worst nightmare which in this case was my worst nightmare too. "It's not possible... she was raped and burned by the natives," I growl while growing pale myself. Mother died, I practically celebrated with the natives. "She's down stairs sis. Not as a spirit nor a undead shifter... but as a monster from hell itself."