Chapter 8

☆Sally's Perspective☆
After (Y/N) left, the house felt...angry. "Daddy, Something is wrong. The air feels twisted," I said as I cling to his suit. "What do you mean Sally?" I point up to the ceiling, a dark and bad feeling washes over me. "(Y/N) is in trouble daddy. Please help her," I beg softly, I could feel myself slipping back into my pasta form as blood drops onto the bed. Daddy teleports out of the room as I asked and I turn to Charlie my bear. "I hope she's ok Charlie," I whisper to my bear.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I immediately understood what Sally meant. The entire house felt almost alive and very furious, I could feel my mate's anger like a heart beat. I focus my attention on her and found myself on the roof behind her staring down someone I've hated for all of my immortal life. "What are you doing here Zalgo," I hiss with so much venom that even I didn't think was possible. My mate tenses at my voice, every ounce of anger and insanity slipping away from her. She refuses to look at me which makes my heart hurt but my main focus is on the demon that enraged her to begin with. "Ah, Slender it's been a while. I was just asking this radiant beauty to be mine for all eternity," Zalgo says so casually that it made me go from angry and protective to furious and territorial. (Y/N) rage returns and she attacks him with no hesitation her focus was on his eyes and smug face.  He tries to fight back but she took one eye causing him to scream in musical pain before he punches her in the stomach. At that point I lost it: I rushed over to my mate while my tentacles wrap themselves around his throat, arms, legs, and midsection. "Never touch my mate. She's MINE!" I ripped him a part into tiny pieces, purple blood splatter all over the roof as the red smoke shoots down back to hell. Even though she can't feel me, I hug her tightly. "Mine," I whisper in her ear as I move her hair from her eyes. Those beautiful (e/c) eyes are replaced with violet and black cat eyes. "I love you, (Y/N). I'll give you the world to make you happy."