Chapter 27

☆Your Perspective☆
I told Jane to take then to my workshop but blindfold them. Slender decided to test if he still has some of his powers, mainly teleporting which he still does thankfully, and teleports to my workshop. I set up a very special spot for him a good distance away from the chairs and my other toys. "Don't want your suit to be covered in blood dear. It will be far to tempting to clean you up," I said while seductively emphasizing the last part. I felt him get aroused and my smirk truly pleased with my achievement. He growls at me which makes me shiver, "Don't tempt me love or you'll end up bed ridden for weeks." I bit my lip to keep from whimpering just as Jane lead my new company into the space. "Put them in the chairs and make sure they're 'comfortable' Jane. When we're finished up here I'll make a special treat for everyone," I said and my sweet Jane obeys before walking to the door. "If you do decide to have sex up here, keep in mind that there's a call tube that leads into certain rooms," she call back and I blush slightly. I felt Slender's pride blooming, just as the victims start struggling and begging for freedom.
"Sit back and enjoy the show dear," I whisper before walking over to my tools and pick up a pair of pliers then turn on classical music in my vinyl recorder player. Slowly I let my sanity slip away before jabbing the pliers into the center victim's hand who let put an inhuman like noise before crying in pure pain. "My love, would you like an "eye" ring or a teeth necklace. Slender pounder for a moment with his choices, "I personally would adore a eyeball couple's necklace for us with teeth beading." I nodded at his request before yanking off the my toy's blindfold then ever so delicately used a spoon to take out his eyes then pouring corrosive acid down his throat silencing he's screaming and life. I ripped the pliers out the dead man's hand before proceeding to yank out all he's teeth before moving on to the next victim on my left. Instead of playing with him, I pulled out all his teeth then slit his throat wide open with a sewing needle and taking off his ring finger and wedding band with a hammer and nail. The last girl I torture for six hours straight before ending her with her own suicide from me transferring my instantly dragged the victim into the 700th layer of hell.
I look over to my love who has so aroused by my perfect before teleporting the two of us back into his room and "praises" me for a good 4-5 rounds before I could even start preparing my sweet treat.