Chapter 21

☆Zalgo's Perspective☆
NO! I can't believe that he would do touch my beautiful precious flower, SHE BELONGS TO ME. I didn't even mind her taking my eye, I would have broken her. I saw the whole thing from the mirror realm and my rage nearly had me tear the veil between the realms into ribbons. I knew I had to get her but I have to be patient and wait.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I woke up to warmth on my bare chest. My precious mate was curled up against me, her naked body perfectly fits my build. She absolutely perfect... my mate. I've never ever felt like this in my life, so complete and truly happy. I felt her snuggle closer to me and couldn't help the prideful smile that played on my face. "Good morning dear," she whispers sleep still clinging to her voice like morning drew. I gently kiss the top of her head "Good morning my love," I whisper back. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!"
I felt (Y/N) tense before sitting up straight as a oak and we both knew we were in trouble. The door flew open and Alexander was standing there...almost fully shifted into an undead beast of pure rage. "YOU BASTARD!!!" I immediately jumped into protective mode, I didn't want to hurt him because he was my mate's brother. He launched himself at me with all the explosive rage radiating from him. "ALEX NO," (Y/N) screamed in horror and tries to stop him. I wrapped my tentacles around him restraining him from hurting me or breaking (Y/N)'s heart. "Brother, I love him. Please respect my decisions. I gave myself to him willingly," she said as her voice trembles with fear of his response. To be honest, I was just as worried but I would give up my life to keep that smile on her face.