Brother

It's been like a week idk busy this week finally got free time. Here my lovelies.

Reiji, so caught up in drinking from Hinata, doesn't hear the bedroom door open. But he certainly felt himself be grabbed from behind and thrown across the room. Hinata winces, feeling fangs drag some of his flesh at it was taken out. His eyes flutter open, brows creased in confusion.
Reiji grunts, wincing in pain before rising to his feet. He meets his brother's red orbs, both glaring at one another.

"What the hell Subaru?!"

"You bastard how dare you touch him! He was mine tonight!", He exclaimed angrily.

"Apparently not since he invited me to drink from him." He smirks. Subaru's eyes widen but then they narrowed. He clenched his hangs into fists, staring his brother down.

"Hinata wouldn't-

"Subaru?" Hinata sat up. Subaru's head turned to him.

"Hinata? Are you okay? Did he force you?" He hurried to his side, checking him over for bruising.

"I'm fine. No he didn't I let him." He explains. Reiji looks smug.

"But why? You promised me." A look of hurt on his face.

"I know and I will let you drink from me. Reiji was acting like a child, I was so tired I just wanted to rest. So I let him drink. I'm sorry." Hinata looked sadly at him. Subaru felt a sting of pain in his chest. Even though it hurt to see them like that, it hurt even more to see Hinata saddened.

"It's okay. I know how annoying he can be." He says, hoping to get him to smile. It worked like a charm. Hinata chuckles, all signs of sadness gone. He lets out a sigh of relief. I don't ever want to see you sad. Especially not cuz of me.

"Hey don't just ignore me, your so incredibly rude." Reiji states. Subaru turns to glare at his brother. Hinata sighs. Looks like I'm not getting any sleep any time soon.

"If you don't like it you can play a nice game call hide and go fuck yourself."

"Look at little Subaru all brave with Hinata by him. Good doggie. I don't know why a gentleman like myself associates with lowly dogs like yourself. " He replied with a condescending look. Subaru growls.

"It's not like I was the bitch in heat just a few minutes before. Gentleman my ass."

"I'm sorry dear in order for you to insult me, I'd actually have to first value your opinion."

"Being a sadistic bastard must be hard on your brain cells since I never asked for your opinion."

"At least I'm not an angry barbarian, looking for handouts."

"Oh really? Are you trying to one up me or are you trying to be me?" Subaru shot back. At this point Hinata was laughing his ass off. They need their reality show.

"My best attributes are my common sense and being nothing like you."

"Explain your shitty comebacks. And who would want to be someone who drugs unsuspecting girls?"

Hinata froze.

"What the hell is he talking about?" He asked softly. Reiji's eyes widen, and he shifts uncomfortably in place. He prays for the first time in his life that Subaru wouldn't answer. He had too much pride to ask him not to. The albino bastard would probably spill it out of spite. He calmed his breathing. Better to roll with it.

"Oh you didn't hear? Reiji drugged Yui and beat her with his whip. She passed out from the pain." Subaru smirks. Hinata turned to Reiji.

"Tell me this isn't true. Tell me you didn't do this." He said this even though deep down he knew it to be the truth before the words even left Reiji's lips.

"It's true." He pulled his mask on. Cold and indifferent. The raven stared at him.

"Why?"

"Because I could." He lies. Hinata pulls a face.

"That's sick. I can't even look at you." He didn't sound angry, it was disappointment. It made Reiji's heart ache. Get angry. Anything's better than this. He could handle anger, he had been used to it his whole life but this disappointment, he couldn't bear it.
"Hinata let's go." Subaru moves to take Hinata's hand but the other pushed away from him. Confused, Subaru looks at Hinata.

"You knew didn't you? This whole time and you didn't do anything. I thought you were different. I guess I was wrong."

"No don't- he tries to protest.

"Don't come near me. I need time alone."

"We'll leave-

"No. I'll go." With that Hinata ran out the room. Tears glistening in his blue eyes.

"Looks like your master left you." Reiji breaks the silence.

Subaru's clenched his fists.

"Just shut up, Reiji." He teleports out.