Parker Luck

"You guys should take a look at this." Natasha said aloud to the team.

They were all lounging in the living room. Clint and Sam were still video gaming, with someone else joining them here and there. Tony was actually taking a break from being in his lab, but only to get some more coffee. Rhodey must have just woken up, because he was eating a late breakfast. Wanda was reading a book, apparently in Sokovian. Bruce was nowhere to be seen, but maybe that was for the best. Steve was back to his sketching, and he must have been drawing Bucky because he was sitting aesthetically in front of the window.

All the heads turned to look at Nat, except for Sam's and Clint's. That was not acceptable. The assassin took the remote from its spot on the coffee table and turned the TV off in the middle of their game.

"I was just about to get robo-bird over there! He was nearly in my grasp!" Shouted Clint in protest. Nat gave him a stern look, and he immediately shut himself up.

Everyone set their things down, except for Tony with his coffee, and followed Nat. She let them to the private room she was in earlier. They were all curious as to why she was upset like Shuri had been only minutes before.

"Friday, play the video recording I was just watching." She ordered the AI. She dutifully complied, pulling up a large hologram in the middle of the room so everyone could see.

They watched the end of Peter and Shuri's interaction and Shuri beginning to leave. They heard that douchebag make the comment about Peter, their Peter. They saw the way Shuri handled it, throwing insult after insult. That kid deserved it.

As the video played, the team's expressions changed. Gone were the joyful moods from video games, or the calm moods from reading or drawing peacefully. The Avengers, the earth's protectors and mightiest heroes, were angry. Bad things happened when the Avengers were angry. They avenged.

"Friday, play that one more time." The billionaire instructed. The AI did as told, replaying the entire scene.

The disbelief that had been present in the room died down, and adrenaline replaced it. Even though Shuri had taken care of that particular situation, they couldn't let something like that happen again.

"Send this to Pepper, and make sure she watches it, Fri." Tony half growled out. His AI didn't deserve that tone, but he was too upset to care at the moment.

"Ms. Potts is currently watching the video." Friday announced.

"Wonderful, then she'll understand why that prick will be waiting on the sidewalk instead of taking the tour." Tony started walking towards the elevator.

"Wait." Natasha commanded him. It was a dangerous move considering how furious he was. Tony turned back around to look at her. "We should come up with a plan of attack." She suggested.

"Don't say your plan is to attack." Steve told him, recalling their first mission together.

Tony sighed in defeat. "Alright. But we better make this quick." Everyone looked to Nat for instructions.

"Do the honors, Cap." She said to the super soldier. And they began planning.

— — —

"Alright, let's continue the tour." Katelyn announced, interrupting the silence. She went back in front of the group so she could lead them all again.

"The next place I will show you is –" Katelyn was cut off.

"The conference room." Pepper Potts informed them. Katelyn saw the tall woman standing beside her and glanced up with a confused expression. People kept interrupting her tour, and she didn't know what to do about it.