PROLOGUE

*This story is a work of fiction*

**Thank you for all the love. I feel blessed.**

A middle-class girl with big dreams and the courage to chase them. This is a perfect description of Mansi. She had always been an over-achiever and so were her expectations with her life and hence, when the talk of getting her married started, she hoped and prayed to get married into a family who respects her enough to not make her compromise her dreams and aspirations.

We all know how fate loves to play games and so it did with Mansi too. Mansi does end up getting everything that she expected but everything is not as easy as it seems and when is it? Life likes to test us and that is exactly what life did with Mansi.

Her's was an arranged marriage. No, she wasn't coerced into it but she also wasn't exactly given a choice. Come to think of it though, the outcome would have most definitely been the same even if she had a choice because the moment she saw the picture of her groom, it was one of those Bollywood movie moments where the heroine just knows that this is their soulmate and they say 'yes'. Obviously she freaked out the next morning and negotiated with her parents to let her complete her degree to which they readily agreed but for the groom's family, getting the marriage done was on top of everything and they assured that Mansi's career would not be affected due to the same.

As the days passed, doubts started creeping in. She had no clue about the guy except his name. Amit was not much of a talker and although they have met a few times, was it enough to decide to spend your life with someone?

Struggling with doubts like, 'What if she never falls in love with him? What if he never falls in love with her? Is it okay to marry a complete stranger? What will happen to her aspirations? Will they keep their word and let her pursue her dreams?' she starts this new chapter of her life.

*******************