Walmart

Taylor left and it was just us. "Thank you so much for coming" I said looking at a sleeping Reine. "Of course. I wouldn't miss a chance to see y'all" he said laying her down. "Well you gotta stay for dinner now" I said leading him to the kitchen. "Is this like a date" he joked. "Yea like the worst first date ever" I laughed. I pulled out some noodles and held them up. "That's what I was going to eat at my house" he laughed. "See we boogie over here" I said putting the noodles on the stove. "How" he laughed. "Well you gotta have your fruits and veggies too" I said pulling out fruit cups. "What about veggies" he laughed and I pulled some veggie chips. "This is a struggle meal" I said pulling out the plastic trays I had. "I'm use to that" he said playing with my Bluetooth speaker. I grabbed my phone and cut on Girls Like You by Maroon 5 ft. Cardi B. "Oh ok" he laughed as he sat a stool. We both played around and sung the song as I fixed the plates. Then Cardi B part came on and I had to kill it real quick. "Not too long ago, I was dancing for dollars. Know it's really real if I let you meet my mama. You don't want a girl like me, I'm too crazy. But every other girl you meet is fugazy. I'm sure them other girls were nice enough. But you need someone to spice it up
So who you gonna call? Cardi, Cardi
Come and rev it up like a Harley, Harley
Why is the best fruit always forbidden?
I'm coming to you now doin' 20 over the limit
The red light, red light stop, stop
I don't play when it comes to my heart
I don't really want a white horse and a carriage
I'm thinkin' more of white Porsches and karats
I need you right here 'cause every time you fall
I play with this kitty like you play with your guitar" I rapped as he laughed. "Damn I heard so much heart in that girl. Does that mean it's real since I met your mom" he asked. "You know her before you knew me. That doesn't count" I said as I took the noodles out. "So would you still let me take you out" he asked as I made plates. "Sure" I said.

We ate dinner then I woke Reine up so she would go to sleep tonight. "You should really get some Orajel like tonight and real teething toy" he said. "Well you want to take us to Walmart" I asked. "Of course" he laughed. I had on some spandex shorts and a big T-shirt with my Tommy Hilfiger slides. I strapped Reine in and Micheal carried her to the car. Micheal's car was nice. He had that Tesla truck in white. "You think you the shit huh" I asked as he drove to Walmart. "What are you talking about" he laughed. "You got you a fancy car and a fancy job. Out her living your best life" I said. "Nah I'm still missing something" he said looking at me as he stopped at the red light. "And what's that" I asked smiling hard as fuck as he pulled off. "You" he smiled as he parked the car. He grabbed Reine out of her seat and carried her in. "We out here looking a mess while you look fine as fuck" I laughed. "Y'all look beautiful. Wait you said I'm fine" he asked. "Boy come on" I laughed.

Micheal grabbed a cart and pushed Reine. "I will meet you in the baby section" I said walking toward the toiletries. "Don't be talking to no little boy" he yelled behind me as I laughed. I grabbed me a new toothbrush, some dove, and some deodorant. I turned the corner and ran right in to Jacob. "Oh sorry" I said trying to go around. "Hey wait. Where's your baby" he asked. "Why does it matter" I asked trying to go around him. "I thought you couldn't have kids" he said. "Well jokes on you I can have whatever I want" I said. "Is she mine" he asked. "Hey baby" Micheal said coming from behind Jacob. "Hey" I said walking around Jacob. "I was beginning to worry about you" he said. "Nah I got stopped" I said motioning to Jacob. "Oh how you doing? I'm Micheal Payton's boyfriend" Micheal said holding out his hand. "Jacob Payton's fiancé" Jacob said not shaking Micheal's hand. "Ex Fiancé" I said. "Ight it was nice seeing you but we got to go so we can put the little one to bed" Micheal said as we walked away. "I told you don't be talking to no little boys" Micheal said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "He wouldn't leave me alone" I laughed. "I'm watching you Payton" he whispered in my ear. "Why didn't you go get the baby stuff" I laughed. "Because if I got the wrong thing you would be mad and we would have to go back over there anyways" he said. "Y'all are such a cute couple" a Walmart worker lady said behind us. "Thank you. We are celebrating are one day anniversary" Micheal laughed as he kissed my hand. "Don't mind him. He's crazy" I said as we walked away laughing.

We walked to the baby stuff. "Alright just pick out something cheap. I have to get some wipes" I said before I walked away. I went to the very next aisle to find the wipes I used. "Awwwn she is so cute" someone said. "Thank you" Micheal said. "Just like her daddy" she said making Micheal laugh. "Why you so dressed up looking all fine" she asked. "I'm a doctor" Micheal said. "A doctor? Oh that's niiiiiice" she said. I grabbed my wipes and went to the corner where I could see them. She had on some tight leggings with a tank top and some uggs. You could tell she didn't have on a bra or panties.   "Yea whenever you have kids you can bring them to me" he said. "We can have some kids" she said touching his arm. "I'm sorry. I'm waiting on my queen" he said moving his arm. "I guess that's my cue"  I said to myself. I walked up to them. "Oh you married" she asked. "Hey baby" Micheal said. "I found the wipes" I laughed. "This is uhhh" he trailed. "Chanel" she said. "Hi Chanel. I'm" I said. "Payton. Yea I know you" she said finishing my sentence. "Uh Alright. Well bye Chanel" I said walking away. "You don't want to know how I know you" she asked. "Not really. I gotta get my baby to bed" I said as Reine started crying. "How are you married with a kid already when you were just engaged to Jacob last year" she asked. "Well for one we aren't married and two it's been more than a year. Oh and three mind ya own damn business" I said pulling Micheal away.

We walked to the checkout silently. "You mad" Micheal asked as we waited in line. "No" I said. "Stop looking mad then" he said pulling me in front of him. "I really do want to know how she knows me" I said. "Don't worry about it. She's a stalker" he said squeezing me gently. "You and all these dang on ladies all over you doctor Fulton" I said. "But I only want you Payton my queen" he said laughed. "You don't even know me" I said wiping Reine's mouth. "I would love to get to know you though" he whispered in my ear before he kissed my neck. I felt chills go down my body as I got wet. "Stooooooop" I laughed. I pushed the cart to the counter and put our things up there. "Hi Doctor Fulton" the cashier said. "Hi. How is the little one" he asked. "Jasmine is doing great. She finally got over that fever" she said. "That's great" he said. "You're total is $17.67" she said I pulled out my wallet but Micheal already handed her a twenty. "Micheal" I said as she handed him his change. "We been together for two whole hours and you still think you gotta pay for stuff. Come on girl" he said walking away. "I'm not going to the store with you anymore" I laughed. "Why? I was on my best behavior this time" he laughed. "Cause you too fine and you play so much" I said. "Oh you're jealous" he laughed as he put Reine in her car seat. "I am not jealous" I laughed. "Don't worry baby girl. I'm all yours" he said. We looked at each other before he grabbed my face and kissed me. "Sorry. You're lips looked soft as hell" he said.