Babies

I woke up next to Micheal knocked out. I slid out of the bed and went to pee. It's been two months and I look pregnant. I still look at my hand to make sure there is still a ring. I have a doctors appointment today. I walked back in the room and Micheal was still sleep. I picked up the pillow off the floor and threw it at him. Last night we had a pillow fight before I got tired. I went downstairs and connected to the Bluetooth. I played Ella Mae as I packed some of the dishes. Micheal and I are getting our own house together.

"Go get dressed" Micheal said coming downstairs. Reine was with Taylor and Wyatt. "I don't even have clothes to wear" I pouted. "You do and I picked out your outfit. It's on the dresser" he said hugging me from behind as he rubbed my belly. "Fine" I said. "You sure you only 5 months" he asked. "Ask the doctor that later" I said walking to get ready. I put on the blue romper he laid out and my jean jacket. I looked at my hair that Natasha did yesterday and brushed it out. Micheal came out in a blue polo shirt and some jeans as I put my slides on. "Let's go. We are going to be late" he said as he put his forces on. I got up and followed him downstairs to the car. "Wait take a picture" he said as I put my shades on.

We got in the car and drove to the doctors office

We got in the car and drove to the doctors office. We checked in and waited. "I want a boy" Micheal said. "I want a healthy baby" I said. "That is my favorite line from a mother" one of the nurses said. "Well I was told I wouldn't be able to have children and now I'm 5 months pregnant" I said rubbing my belly. "Payton Allen" the nurse called and we followed her. She put us in a room and checked my weight then I climbed on the table. "How are you feeling today" she asked. "Huge" I said. "Well we are going to start off with a ultrasound" she said. "Oh great job Micheal" I said taking my jacket off then pulling my romper down. She put the gel on my belly then moved the wand around. "Well there is your baby's head" she said. "Will we know the gender today" Micheal asked. "We can try but I also have more exciting news" she said then paused. "It's a boy" Micheal asked. "Baby A is a boy" she said showing us the boy parts. "Baby B is a boy" she said showing us more boy parts. "Twins" Micheal asked. "Yes sir. Two healthy boys" she said and I started crying. "Baby don't cry. They are healthy" Micheal said. "Three years ago the doctors told me I would not be able to have kids. Now today the doctor is telling me I'm having twins" I cried. "It's God baby" he said hugging me. The nurse handed me a tissue as she used one to wipe her eyes.

Once we got ourselves together we left and went to my momma house. "Hey momma" I said as we walked in. I texted Taylor to come to my moms. "Hey How was the doctors" she asked as we sat down and I started crying again. "What's wrong with the baby? Why is she crying" my mom asked. Micheal handed her the ultrasound pictures. We looked at her as her mouth dropped. "Twins" she asked. "Twin boys and they are healthy" Micheal said. My momma jumped up and started shouting like she was at church. "Let me tell you something. The God I serve is a miracle worker. He let you get to your worst, to your lowest point in life before he decided to turn it around. You lost your father. You lost a baby. The doctors said you wouldn't be able to have children. But God said you will just not with that man. You were ready to end your life but God said he has bigger plans" she said as I cried. Micheal hugged me tightly.

There was a knock on the door and my momma went to open it. Taylor, Reine, and Wyatt walked in. "Hi mommas. Why is everybody crying" Taylor asked. "I'm having twin boys" I said. "Well bitch let's go celebrate. Why you crying" she said pulling me up. "Congratulations" Wyatt said as he gave Micheal a bro hug. "Reine you look so pretty" I said as we walked outside. "Momma" she said reaching up to me. "Can I take a picture of you" I asked as we stepped on the porch. "Wait let me do something to your hair" I said putting them in little buns. "Sorry mom" Taylor joked. "No I'm sorry. It was cute I just wanted to see how it looked" I laughed.

We went to ihop and sat down to eat

We went to ihop and sat down to eat. "I hate that we're celebrating a pregnancy I would've ordered you a drink" Taylor laughed. "I just want to thank you all for being there for me through everything" I said. "Of course Payton" my mom said. "I'll just be happy when they are both here happy and healthy" I said. The waiter took our order and we finished talking. "So I like the name Kash. It's cash with a K" Taylor said. "I like the name Kayden" Micheal said. "Yea I like Kayden" I said. "Ok Kayden and Kash" Taylor said. "You really like Kash" Wyatt laughed. "I do" she laughed. "Why don't you save the name for your son" Micheal asked. "I want to name my son something else" she laughed. "What" Wyatt asked. "King" she shrugged. "I like Jackson or Denver or Jay or something with a J" my mom said. "Like Jace, Jabari, Jaiden" Wyatt listed. "Ooo Jayden and Kayden" I said. "Your dads middle name was Jayden" my mom said. "Well that's even better" I said. "So Jayden and Kayden" Micheal said. "I can't wait to go shopping" my mom said making us laugh.