Meet up

"I'm on my way" I said hanging up on my sister. I grabbed Reine and got her dressed. I put her on a cute romper and a headband. Then there was a knock on the door. I carried Reine to the door and opened it for Micheal. "Hey. Y'all not ready" he asked. "We are we are" I said putting Reine down. I grabbed Reine's bottles and bag. "Look" Micheal said showing me a picture of Reine. "Send me that" I said.

We got in the car and I typed in my sister's mom's address

We got in the car and I typed in my sister's mom's address. "You look beautiful" Micheal said. "Thank you baby. You look handsome" I said fixing his shirt. "Oh really? I was going for fine as fuck" he said turning on her street. "Oh that is like effortless baby" I laughed as he parked in front of the house. I texted Reese and she came outside with a car seat. "Why does she have a car seat" I mumbled as Micheal opened the door. "Surprise" Reese said putting the baby in. "You have a baby" I asked surprised as fuck. "Yes she's two months old" she said. "I have a baby too. Her name is Reine and she's six months old" I said pointing at Reine. "This is Shaniya" Reese said getting in behind her baby. "I guess I was a little too late for the be safe text" I laughed. "Yea and I thought you couldn't have babies" she said. "I adopted Reine" I told her. "Well she is a cutie and Shaniya doesn't mind hand me downs" she laughed. "Oh of course girl but uh this is my boyfriend Micheal" I said. "Girl everybody knows Mike Jo. I just can't believe he's your boyfriend" she said as Micheal laughed. "I see everybody knew him but me. Micheal this is my little sister Reese" I laughed. "How are you doing Reese" Micheal asked. "I'm good. Thanks for asking. Where are we going" Reese asked. "To pick up my little sister" Micheal said. "I didn't know you had a sister" she said as she texted somebody on her phone.

We pulled up to Miss Tasha's house and she was sitting on the porch with Micheal's sister. They both came to the car. Riley got in the car beside Reese. "Um hello hoe" Riley said. Reese looked up mad but started laughing. "Riri. I didn't know Mike Jo was your brother" Reese said as they hugged. "Y'all know each other" Micheal asked. "Yes we are like best friends. I thought we were anyways" Reese said. "I just didn't want you to be using me to get at my brother" Riley said. "Fuck outta here" Reese said. "Girl get out of your feelings. Look at my God baby" Riley said. "Anyways I knew y'all were going to end up together" Miss Tasha said. "I did too" Micheal said. "Bring my baby back at a decent hour" she yelled walking away. "Riley you're cute with that ponytail girl. Them edges are slayed" Micheal said pulling off. "Shut up Jo" Riley laughed. "Riri this is my girl Payton" Micheal said.  "She's also my sister" Reese said. "Wow Payton you must be something special. I was beginning to think Jo was gay" Riley joked. "Well" I laughed. "Shut up Riley. I have never seen you with a guy" Micheal said. "Because I don't want anyone to know Mike Jo is my brother" she shrugged. "I'm hurt" Micheal said.

We pulled up to ihop and Micheal was still playfully arguing with Riley. "Well I hope you're hungry" he said. "I am" Riley yelled before Micheal got out. "Y'all are funny" I laughed getting out. Micheal grabbed Reine and Reese grabbed Shaniya. We walked in but there was a wait. Reese and Riley went to change Shaniya and Reine. I sat on the booth while Micheal stood in line. This couple walked in with a little girl and the woman stood in line with the little girl. The man sat next to me and I scooted over a little. "Nah you good. I won't bite" he said. I smiled at him and went back to my phone. "You're really pretty" he said. "Oh I know" I laughed. "Oh you cocky" he laughed. "Nah I just get reminded of that everyday" I shrugged. "You got any kids" he asked. "Yes. I have one little baby" I said. "You do not look like you had a baby" he said. "Well I cant really have kids but I adopted one" I said. "I'm sorry about that" he said and I shrugged going back to my phone. "I have two girls but I'm not with either of their moms" he said. "Oh that's good. You might as well stop now before you have to kill too many boys" I said not looking up from my phone. "Yea I plan on it but this chick won't leave me alone" he said pointing to the lady in line. "Go to court" I said as Micheal sat beside me. "I can't do that. I'm hot" he said. "Well until you get your life together you're going have to deal with it" I shrugged. "I guess. I mean I love my kids and my baby daughters mom. She just ain't tryna hear what I got to say" he sighed. "Say about what" I asked looking up. "She don't like the life I live" he shrugged. "I wouldn't either" I said honestly. "Excuse me. What's your profession" he asked Micheal. "I'm a doctor" Micheal said. "I can't be no doctor" he said as the girl sat across from us. "You don't got to be a doctor but you do have to find you a real job. Even if you don't do it for you do it for your kids" I said. "I don't know man. I ain't ever worked for the big man" he said. "My daddy was in the same thing as you. I'm telling you from experience if you want to have a good relationship with your kids find a real job. Especially if you don't have any felonies" I said. "Nah I ain't got none" he said as the girls came out.

"Trey" Reese asked. "Reese" the guy said standing up. "What are you doing here" she asked. "Oh shit" Riley said sitting next to Micheal. "I Uh brought Tristan to get some food with her mom" he said. "Of course. You're always with her" Reese said. "No I'm just feeding my daughter Reese" he said. "Try feeding your other daughter for once" she said. "That's probably not even his baby" the girl said. "Bitch" Riley said. "Aye you shut your mouth. It's too many of us for you to be talking shit" I said. "Reese I've been trying to call you nonstop but you blocked me. I've been trying to see you and Shaniya for a minute now" Trey said. "I don't want to talk to you" Reese said. "You don't want to talk to me but you want me to feed my kid? How does that work" he asked getting loud. "You know where I live. You better drop off some milk and leave" she said. "You pump Reese. How am I going to drop off milk when her milk comes out of your boobs" he said in a duh tone. "Whatever Trey" she said as we looked at her funny. "I'm just trying to see my baby" he said. "That's all you trying to do" she asked. "No. I want to love you and give you the world. But I know you won't let me and I don't want that to keep me from see my baby so I'll back down" he said. "Party of three" the waitress said and the girl got up and followed her. "Fine. I'll unblock you but you better step up" Reese said. "Thank you" he said kissing her forehead. "Just make sure you don't have any of your hoes around my baby" she said as a tear rolled down her face. "Oh come on lil pup don't cry. You know I hate to see you cry. I love you and Shaniya for real from the bottom of my heart. I don't have hoes and nobody else has my heart" he said softly as he hugged her.

Then he took Shaniya out of her arms. "Man I haven't held my baby since she was born" he said smiling. "Uh Trey this is my big sister Payton, her boyfriend Micheal and you know Riley" Reese said. "Micheal as in Mike Jones" Trey asked. "Yes sir" Micheal nodded. "Nice to meet you man. I've heard so many stories. I look up to you" he said. "Oh stop it man" Micheal said. "No really. I can't believe I didn't notice you. Payton thank you for that advice. I feel like I really gotta do it now that you're Reese's sister"he said. "I hope so" I laughed. "Aye Riri. You talk to Kevin. He's been bugging about you nonstop" he smirked. "Nah he stood me up last Friday so I blocked him" she said. "His little sister was in the hospital man cut him some slack" he laughed. "Party of 5" the waitress said. "Y'all got some room in your party. I would love to spend some time with my baby. I'm talking about Shaniya not Reese" Trey said. "It's up to Reese" Micheal said as we followed the lady. We all sat down including Trey.

We ate, laughed and talked until Trey's baby momma came over to us. "My momma came to get us since you want to chill with some hoe" she said. "Ight cool. Tell your momma I said hey" he said she was about to walk away but Trey grabbed the little girl. "Tristan is staying with me" he said. "No she's not" she said. "Yes she is and he's taking you to court" I said. "He can't because he's hot" she said. "That's what he wants you to think" Micheal said. "I have my own car and my own apartment" Trey said. "What's your job" she asked. "He works with me" I said. "Fuck all y'all and that ugly ass baby. Keep her crybaby ass I don't care" she said dropping Tristan on the floor and walking away.

 Keep her crybaby ass I don't care" she said dropping Tristan on the floor and walking away