Baby?

Today is April 25th and tomorrow is Reine and Micheal's birthday. We are at the doctor for Reine's one year check up and shots. My mom wanted to come with us. I stayed in the waiting room while my mom took her back. She sent me a picture of Reine as a nurse came up to me.

"Hi miss Allen Dr

"Hi miss Allen Dr. Fulton is not in today so I just wanted to inform you that Dr. Jefferson is doing Reine's check up" she said. "Wait well where is he" I asked. "I'm sorry I do not know. He just didn't come in" she said. "Okay well my mom is in there so it's fine" I sighed. She nodded and walked away as I called Micheal. I called him ten times and he answered on the last call. "Hello" he groaned. "Micheal where the hell are you" I asked walking outside. "Uhhh I don't know" he moaned. "What do you mean you don't know" I asked getting loud. "I mean I just woke up on this couch" he said. "What did you do last night" I asked. "I went to get some drinks with Hodge and I got drunk as fuck" he said moving around. "You got drunk last night and now you're on somebody's couch. Did you have sex with somebody" I yelled. "No Pay I'm on the couch not in the bed. You're the only person I have ever had sex with" he sighed. New Year's Eve we had sex for the first time and for it to be his first time he was amazing. "Whatever" I said hanging up.

I walked around pacing mad as fuck. My mom walked out holding Reine's hand. "What happen to Micheal" my mom asked. "Momma" Reine said. "He was hungover" I said. "Payton I know you're mad but you don't look too good" my mom said. "I'm fine mom" I said right before I blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I sat up and saw my mom crying while she prayed. "Where is Reine" I asked. "You're awake" my mom said coming to my bed. "What happened" I asked. "You passed out" she said. "So I end up in a hospital bed? Where is Reine" I asked. "Micheal has her" she said as a nurse walked in. "Hello Ms. Allen my name is nurse Jackie. How are you feeling" she asked coming to my side. "I'm fine. Why am I in the hospital if I fainted" I asked. "Well Ms. Allen you are pregnant" she said. "No I'm sorry. You're wrong I can't have babies" I laughed. "You are three months pregnant today" she said. "You're wrong" I laughed as I cried. My mom grabbed my hand as the nurse pulled out the ultrasound stuff. "I can show you your baby" she said as I just looked at her. "It's okay Payton" my mom said pulling my shirt up. She wiped my tears as the lady rubbed the gel on my stomach. I looked at the screen as she rubbed the stick around. Micheal walked in with Reine. "Momma" Reine said. "What's going on? Is she okay? Why you crying" Micheal asked. "She's pregnant" my mom said. "No she's not" he cried. "Oh come here" my mom said hugging him. "There's the baby" the nurse said. I looked at her to see her wiping her a tear. "I'm going to be a daddy" Micheal said as I looked at the screen. "I'll print some pictures for y'all" the nurse said as Micheal kissed my forehead. "I thought you couldn't have babies" he said as tears rolled down his face. I just looked at him and cried as he hugged me tight. "I love you" he cried as he kissed my head. "I love you too" I said as the nurse left. "I'm sorry I wasn't there today" he said.

After we had our moment I picked up Reine and she laid on me. "I've prayed about this for so long" my mom said. "I just want to say thank you for loving me even though I couldn't have kids" I said wiping my tears. "Baby girl I tell you everyday that I love you and that you are beautiful. I wouldn't lie to you Payton, ever. You and Reine are my whole world that I was waiting on. This baby is just extra" he said. "So would you be mad if lose the baby" I asked. "No ma'am it's til death do us part" he said. "But we aren't married" I laughed. "Girl I would marry you right now but your sisters, my sisters and my mom would kill me if they missed it. Just know you're stuck with me for the rest of your life" he said. "You could ask her that other thing" my mom whispered. "You sure? I don't want to get beat up" he said. "Record it" I said and they both looked at me. My mom pulled out my phone and started recording. "Alright. Payton you and Reine are my world. I know I haven't known you for five to ten years or even a whole year yet but it feels like I've known you my whole life. It feels like Reine is my daughter and I don't want to lose y'all. So for Reine's 1st birthday and my 25th I wanted to ask if I could adopt Reine" he asked as my mom handed him a little baby ring. "Damn Reine gets a ring before me" I laughed through tears. "I told you I got to wait for the right time" Micheal said. "Answer the question Payton" my mom yelled. "Yes you can" I laughed. Micheal put the ring on Reine's finger as she slept. My mom handed me my phone. "Alright I'm sending this to everybody in a group chat" I said.

Me- video attached
Taylor💃🏽🍾- that's so cute 😭! Congrats Reiney
Reese💜- oh man I missed it. Congratulations you guys
Riley🎀- congrats 🍾. But why are y'all in the hospital??🤔
Taylor💃🏽🍾- that's a good question...
Me- I passed out at the doctors
Taylor💃🏽🍾- you better get it together girl. You got a long day tomorrow