"I am..."

The three stood motionless as they all processed the events of the last few moments. Jonah had disclosed information that previously no one knew about him. More accurate; information no one knew if it was correct.

"Look everything I have done has been to protect... both of you." Jonah held his hands up and very calmly explained. "I am... for a fact the son of a very influential bounty hunter;" they scoffed but something told them to listen. "I was given everything I ever needed. If I wanted to learn how to fly a ship, it was programmed into my mind with only the best reflexes... everything was given to me. I wanted to do something for my self, and by myself... so I disappeared and joined a ultra covert research team."

"You can't just disappear, everyone leaves a trail." Eindri countered.

"That's true. So I changed who I was..." he smiled slightly.
"Meaning here Jonah?"

"I became a bioengineer. And my first experiment was myself. The Aegis armour wasn't a way to protect yourself. It was meant to be a way of hiding."

They lowered their weapons and powered them down. Sighing slightly he leaned up against the control panel behind him.

"So who is your father?" Eindri asked squinting her bright green eyes.

"His name..." he began to say.

"He is Jonah Matas. Approximately 30 standard years old. He was born on Aquarius Prime home world to the Laquin. His brothers name is Leviathan. He's a cross breed between human and Laquin. His fathers name is Matthew Matas. He goes by another more noteworthy name, Nector; emperor of the Nevicks. A clan of guardians that use to be know as bounty hunters. The difference of which is very narrow I should point out." Eindri and Jonah both were surprised.

"How do you know all of this?" Eindri asked leaning towards Rhynn.

"Because he's the bounty hunter my father hired." Jonah said with a smirk.

"The only "impossible" hunt I could find. Something that would keep me busy, and maybe pay out... one day." He shrugged and smiled.

Eindri looked back and forth between the two men and shook her head. "So you are hunting him." She pointed at Jonah talking to Rhynn. He nodded. "And you are ok with this?" She looked to Jonah.

"I'm not fighting him or trying to escape." He shrugged.

"Aren't you worried you are going to get shot in the back one day?" She asked.

Looking to the display screens he pressed a few buttons and turned them on. "If he was going to capture me, he had lots of opportunities... and besides;" he said looking at the screens. "It looks like it's payday for him anyway."

At first nothing could be seen, but gradually from nothingness a very very large vessel appeared. The AI had no idea it was even there.

As the AI chewed on the design of the ship, Jonah already knew. "I give you, The Odin." A second or so later the AI confirmed.

"Jonah is correct. It is the flag ship of the emperor. Very very likely he is aboard the vessel." The computer seemed to warn the crew.

Jonah laughed slightly. "We have been watched the entire time we have been here. The swallow ship was only a smoke and mirror illusion we had a shred of freedom." He stopped talking and looked around the bridge. "He's likely already aboard my ship." He shook his head in disgust and amazement.

The bridge doors began to unseal and open. Jonah only looked down and frowned. As the doors finished their cycle. A figure entered the room. It too looked much like a bounty hunter. It had a crest on its left shoulder. The same crest Jonah had on his.

"Brugnah." The figure said in a digitalized voice. "Hello Levi." He said in a low tone.

"You've been busy." Leviathan said.
"I've been dead brother."
"And yet, here you are."

Leviathan looked to the other members of the crew. His on-board computer identified them instantly. It also marked Eindri as an enemy. He hesitated and carefully assessed how threatening she could be. Turning part of his attention to Jonah, "father would like to see you."

Nodding he walked towards his brother and disappeared behind the figure of Leviathan. Shortly there after Levi turned and followed his brother.

A strange silence entered the bridge. Rhynn and Eindri stole looks back and forth at one another. "Rhynn, there isn't anything you haven't told me is there." She asked.

Rhynn looked down at the ground and sighed. "Of course not." He said abruptly. She ran her tung around in her mouth. "Gosh Rhynn... I hope you shoot better than you lie." She hadn't quite began to trust trust him, it looked as tho she would be waiting for a while yet.

Aboard the Odin; father and sons sat within a large room. Scarcely a sound could be heard as the moments passed. Nector stood before his sons with out his helmet. He had his hands on his hips and his back to them.

"You invented this?" Nector asked, pointing to his armour. Jonah nodded. "To hide from us?" He continued. Slower he nodded again. His fathers face formed an expression of hurt.

"But we gave you everything?"
"I didn't want EVERYTHING!" Jonah exploded. Both shocked by the out burst the other men took a bit before they wanted to ask anything else.

"I got all I ever wanted and more, I'm not ungrateful. At least I wasn't back then. When the research station was attacked I was put into a stasis chamber. I never meant to be gone for so long. I truly am sorry to leave the way I did."

The large chamber became quiet again. Leviathan nodded towards his father. Seeing this, Matthew smiled. "Now that we got that out of the way; we really need your help." He peeked in interest asked.
"How can I help father?"
"Well it would appear an old enemy has risen from oblivion. The Narashti have declared open war as someone has murdered one of their kind." Jonah's heart sank and he realized it was better being a lost son than a found son.