Chapter 21

"Here's your bill

"Here's your bill." A waitress who didn't serve us before says cheerfully.

"So I was thinking that we should just skip school for a week and then we could go to Las Vegas. What do you say?" Jake asks, getting some change out of his pocket.

"Las Vegas? I..." I'm interrupted by the waitress.

"Here's your change!" She says cheerfully handing him the money and a tissue with some writing on it.

"Thanks." He keeps the tissue in his pocket and winks at her.

Seriously?

"Shall we?"

How could I be so blind? He's just a player.

I give him a fake smile and follow him, wanting nothing more than to be away from him.

"C'mon Cupcake let's go." He says grabbing my hand.

Yuck.

"There's more?"

"Of course! Did you think this was it?"

"Yeah and I was glad before." I mutter silently, under my breath.

⏩⏩Time skip⏩⏩

"A hot air balloon?"

"Yup! The view is fantastic." He says smirking.

" He says smirking

"Just us two." He says to a girl who's gonna be handling the air-balloon.

"She's with you?" She asks in disgust when she sees me coming.

I couldn't hear what Jake said but the girl giggled and blushed.

"Hurry up Olive! We haven't got all night!"

Olive? Olives are gross.

The air balloon soon lifts up the ground. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jake talking with the blondie who's twisting her hair between her fingers.

I wish I could get off this balloon.

I would even jump off to get away from these two but I can't.

I don't wanna break my limbs for these two idiots.

"Are you enjoying it Olive?" He says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah. The view is beautiful."

"It sure is beautiful." He says looking at me.

I just fake smile again.

Then suddenly he closes his eyes and starts leaning in.

Oh heck no.

I look around to find something to help me from my misery.

Aha! A mop!

Why is there a mop on an air balloon? I don't know but it sure is gonna help me!

I pick it up and put it between us and look the other side, pretending to be oblivious.

"What the fuck is this?" He says when his lips touch the mop.

"What happened?" I ask innocently.

"Nothing. I'll be back." He throws the mop away from him and goes to find something to probably clean his lips.

⏩⏩ Time skip⏩⏩

"So I really enjoyed today with you." He says standing in the driveway.

"Seems like you're the only one." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" He asks.

"Oh, I said me too." I fake smile.

The suddenly he starts leaning in.

Oh my God, is he for real? Again?

I push him back with my hands.

"What? Don't you wanna kiss me? Really Olive, we're dating and you can't even kiss me?" He says sounding offended.

Oh buddy. You did not just go there.

"Okay first of all, we aren't dating. Second of all I don't even know what I saw in you because all you are is a manwhore, third I don't wanna kiss you and fourth my name isn't Olive and neither is it Cupcake!" I say looking straight in his eyes.

"Me a manwhore? You've lost your mind. I've been nothing but sweet to you and all you've been is a bitch. You've been leading me on!"

"Oh please! I saw you winking at the waitress at the cafe when she gave you her number!"

"That wasn't her number! It was just the check!" He says lying straight to my face.

"Well what about the flirting when we were in the air balloon?"

"I was just talking to her about the payment!"

"Yeah right. Payment talk which made her giggle and blush."

"Well what was I supposed to do when you don't reciprocate my feelings!"

"Feelings really? Go look in the mirror first. Oh and get off my driveway, I don't want to see your face again."

"You're a bitch, I don't even know why I bothered with you in the first place, but I'm gonna get my kiss one way or the another." He says holding my hands firmly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Leave my hands!" I say struggling in his grip.

"I'm gonna kiss you whether you like it or not!"

"Leave me alone you asshole!"

He starts leaning in while I still struggle in his grip.

"Didn't you hear her? Get the fuck away from her!"

Thank you guys so much for reading! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment

This chapter is dedicated to Afii99 for all her awesome comments.

What are your opinions about Jake? Also, who's voice do you think it was?

That's all so I'll see y'all next Sunday!

~Sky