Chapter 34

"Kiss Will

"Kiss Will." Lexi says smugly as if she came up with the best plan in the history of the world.

"What?" I ask.

I don't know if kissing Will is a good idea. Not that I don't like him or anything, it's just that he's my friend and I don't want things to get weird between us.

"Kiss him. On the lips." She repeats.

I look at Will to see if he's comfortable with it and he nods at me.

I still don't think this is a good idea. What if things become awkward?

"Liv? Time is running honey, do it." Lexi waves her hand in front of my face.

Oh fuck it.

I walk and stand in front of him. I stand on my heels since he's way taller than I am. I press my lips against his before I can change my mind again. As soon as I do he kisses me back. His lips are as soft as a feather. I put my arms around his neck when I feel him place his hands gently on my waist.

"My mouth feels like it's been burned on grill. Wait, how long was I even gone?" James says entering the room.

We pull apart at the sound of his voice and I'm pretty sure my cheeks are tinted pink.

"So who's next?" Will asks in his deep voice.

Huh. I've never realized how deep of a voice he has.

"Me. I'm going to ask William. Truth or Dare?" Lucy says appearing out of nowhere with a new excessively short dress on.

"Truth." He replies, folding his arms over his chest

"What is the one thing that you regret the most in your entire life?" She asks.

"Are you sure you want to ask that question? I mean, you could ask him something better?" Ry says worriedly.

"Yeah." Will nods his head in agreement.

I wonder what that's all about.

"Nahh, I'm going to stick with my question. Who knows, might be something to gossip about." She says smirking.

"So go on Will, tell us." She says, sitting on one of the couches.

"Ok. Uh- my biggest regret is that- uh…" He stutters and pauses in between.

"I'm not getting any younger here!" Lucy groans.

"Is that I let Emily go in that car." He sighs.

Emily? Isn't that his sister?

"Emily? Is she your girlfriend? What car?" Lucy asks.

"Emily was my sister." He sighs deeply and sits on a couch.

"Was? What does that mean?" Lucy asks annoyed.

"I think that's enough questioning for today Lucy." Ry snaps, stepping in front of her.

"It's not like this is good gossip anyways! I'm going to go get my beauty sleep." She gets up and goes into her room.

"You alright mate?" Ry asks, turning towards Will.

"Yeah. I just need some fresh air." He says getting up and walking towards the door.

"What was that all about?" Lexi asks.

"His sister is a sore topic for him. I'll go talk to him." He waves at us and follows after Will.

"Soooo….." Lexi plops down on one of the couches and pats the space next to her and winks at me, motioning for me to sit.

I cross my hands over my chest and raise an eyebrow.

"Oh c'mon, don't look at me like that and just sit."

"I think I'm fine standing here." I joke.

"Oh just sit woman!" She exclaims.

"Fine I'll sit. No need to get aggressive." I chuckle and sit down next to her.

"Did you know about his sister?" She asks.

"Well, he told me about his sister on the way here, but nothing else really." I shrug.

"Hmm. I hope everything's fine."

"Yeah. Me too." I sigh.

There's a peaceful silence between us and none of us says anything for a while.

"So tell me how did you feel kissing him?"