Chapter 52

William's POV:

"Hospital. Liv."

Liv's in the hospital? Shit.

I run to my car and struggle with my keys. I finally start the car and leave the driveway of Ryder's house.

Why is Liv in the hospital? Did something happen to her? She's not going to d- no stop, she'll be fine.

I just hope she's alright. God I'm an idiot. I should've listened to her when she tried to explain. But no, my huge ass ego couldn't get over it.

I need to talk to her.

The sun begins to disappear as darkness takes over. A million different thoughts course through my head as the car comes to a stop in front of the hospital.

The receptionist is startled as I run towards her desk.

"Olivia. Olivia Brown." I ask, resting both my hands on the desk.

"Last door on the left." She says, going back to her work.

I come to a stop when I reach the last door and take a look from the window.

Olivia. She's asleep.

What am I even doing? Did I really think she'd want to see me after I left her crying and didn't listen to anything and had to say?

I take a step back from the door and decide I can't go inside after what I did.

I sigh and walk away with my head hanged low.

A cool breeze greets me as I come out through the doors. I find an empty bench nearby and take a seat, holding my head in my hands.

What have I done?

I'm sure she hates me.

I look up when I feel a presence beside me.

"Alexis?"

"The one and only." She chuckles dryly and stares straight ahead.

"How is she?" I ask.

"She's alright. Why didn't you go inside?" She says, turning her head to look at me.

"Because I'm a fucking idiot and she probably hates me now."

"Yeah go ahead and laugh at my misery." I state when she begins to chuckle.

"I'm not laughing at your misery Will. I'm laughing because Liv said the exact same thing."

"What? She thinks that I hate her?" I question.

"Yup. And also that's she's a fucking idiot."

"No, of course not. I'm the idiot and I could never hate her."

Does she really believe that?

"She thinks otherwise." Lexi say shrugging.

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you!" Ryder exclaims, coming out of nowhere.

"You're a fucking idiotic moron!"

"He is."

"I am."

"Then why are you still here?"

"What's the use? She hates me." I say, sighing.

"No she doesn't! Now get your ass in there and fucking talk to her alright!" He exclaims, pushing me out of my seat and towards the hospital.

"Okay okay! I'm going." I say, putting my hands up in the air.

I reach her room and look inside and there she rests. Peacefully sleeping.

I push the door and walk inside.

I take a seat on the chair next to her bed.

"Liv? I don't even know if I can call you that anymore." I ask but no reply comes from her.

"Liv?" I ask again.

"Well I guess I'm going to let you sleep, you probably don't want to see me or hear my voice anyways."

"You know I tried to hate you. I really did but I can't even dislike you. I realized that instead of acting responsible, I acted like a huge moron and let my ego get the best of me."

"I mean you probably had a reason of not telling me but I didn't want to listen. And for that I'm insanely sorry."

"And right now I'm just blabbering to myself. I guess it's good in a way that you're asleep. At least you don't have to see or hear me." I say, letting a yawn escape.

"I'm really sorry for everything Liv. That fact that you didn't tell me crushed me." I mumble, yawning again, placing my arms on the side of her bed.

"I'm sorry. Really sor.." my eyes begin to droop and eventually fall, succumbling me to a world of darkness.

A/N: So that was the second last chapter :(  I'm gonna miss writing this book.

What did y'all think?

Peace.

~Sky