Chapter 3

I had never seen anything as beautiful and mesmerising as this. The water fall was extraordinary beautiful. It was surrounded by exquisite flowers of all shades. I was immediately in love with that place.

It didn't take me time to undress and jump in the water in my swim suit. I loved to swim. Back in my house we had an indoor swimming pool. Lucas was clicking some photographs and capturing this beautiful site. He knew I always liked to add such memories to our scrape book.

I swam to the shore and climbed up a rock and sat there ogling at the beauty of nature. I realised that there were hardly any people around. There were around 4-5 people. I didn't have a problem though. I loved the tranquility and the fact that this place was not yet polluted by the people.

Soon Lucas found his way back to me and sat besides me in his swimming trunks. We both sat there quietly, taking in as much as we could.
"Jordy" he whispered in my ears. I turned to look at him. His blue eyes were full of love and affection. He was 31 and yet his muscular sculpted body could fail any model.

I brushed my palms on his chest and he immediately made me sit in his lap. I looked deep into his eyes and leaned in. And we ended up kissing passionately.

I would have continued that amazing kiss if I wouldn't have heard a growl coming from behind me.
I was frightened that it was some animal and let go of Lucas. I turned to see a man standing there. An animalistic growl from a man! Wow that was something.

He was strongly  built. Power oozed from his body. His brown hair was neatly combed behind. He wore track pants and a loose t shirt. His green eyes didn't leave my hazel brown eyes for once.

Under his gaze I felt a weird sensation in my core. His eyes were longing for something. Obviously it couldn't be me. Come on look at him, he looked like a Greek god and to cry out loud I am married.

I don't know how long the Greek god and I were staring at each other but Lucas' awkward cough brought us back to reality. I never ogled a man before other than my husband and I felt highly ashamed of what had just happened.
I immediately hid myself behind Lucas as I didn't like the way the Greek god looked at me.

"Are you new here? " so now the Greek god needed to have the most amazing voice as well. what was wrong with me. Why did I find him so attractive.

"We are tourists. We will be leaving tomorrow. "
Lucas replied.

"I am Marcus. People generally call me Mark. This place is led by me."

"Oh I am Lucas and this is my wife Jordan.So you are a Mayor or something." My husband asked shaking hands with him.

"Yes kinda" Marcus muttered. He looked at me with that longing eyes again and I hid myself even more.

Without his eyes leaving mine he asked,
"Why don't you come and have lunch with my family today. We don't get much of tourists generally."
Before I could say no Lucas already said "Definitely "

We started walking towards our car as Marcus walked ahead of us.

A shiney Harley Davidson stood besides our car and it didn't take a lot effort to guess that the bike belonged to Marcus.
He turned around,

"Where are you guys staying?" He asked Lucas.

"It's a cottage actually, we are here with our friends." He replied.

With a curt nod he mounted his bike and we climbed in the car.

Lucas turned towards me,
"What happened to you ? I know Marcus has a great body and looks but you ogled him shamelessly. I have never seen you doing that before."

This was the first time he spoke to me harshly. No husband would like his wife drooling over another man.

I had no words to say, and I looked outside the window as we drove silently. We reached our cottage and found that Marcus was already waiting for us.
Lucas gestured him to come inside but he told us to go and change and meet him outside.

As soon as we walked in I slammed the door behind us and Lucas gave me a questioning look.

"Why did you say yes ? " I demanded.

He shrugged and said, "because I wanted to show him that what he was looking at is mine."
And saying that he pushed me on the bed and was on me in seconds. He kissed me hungrily. And ripped of the mere clothing I had.

I had never seen Lucas so desperate and possessive before. I tried to push him off but somehow I enjoyed this rough side of him. The hungry kissing ended in rough sex. Lucas was always slow and passionate till date but today something was off. Nevertheless I loved it. I didn't know I would actually love wild and rough sex.

He climbed off me and laid besides me.
He kissed my forehead and muttered," "I am sorry"

I looked at him and asked "why ?"

"I was mean and rude and of course rough"

I smiled at him.
"I don't know about you being mean and rude but I loved the rough you" I replied with a wink.

"So you love it rough I see. And I realise it 7 years later." He laughed.

I was sure we would go for another round but we heard a sharp knock on the door.

"Are you guys done yet?" An irritated Marcus asked from behind the door.

The two of us jumped of the bed and showered quickly. Though Lucas insisted that I didn't shower as he wanted me to smell of him, which I found weird.
I laughed it off and had a quick shower .
I wore shorts and a crop top and paired it with my favourite Ray Ban sunglasses and sneakers.  Lucas and I left hand in hand to see an angry Marcus glaring at us.
He looked at me from top to bottom and then stared hard at our linked hands.

I shrugged and climbed onto the passenger seat while Lucas took the driver seat. I couldn't ignore the fact that I saw a sinister smile playing on his face. We followed the Greek God who was riding his Harley ahead of us.