Chapter 32

"Unless I take you with me."

I had completely forgotten that Victor was still in the room but he was wearing a shirt now. When I looked at him I realised he looked even more handsome in the broad daylight. Why was I ogling him, I had no idea.

"What do you mean Sir?"
I heard Mark's voice. He sounded startled. But why did he call Victor, Sir?

"Come on Mark I am sure you know the rules."

"No no no. You can't take her. She is my mate." Mark screamed desperately.

"The last time I checked, I am still the king. I can absolutely do that!"
Victor smirked at me.

Woah! He is the king of what werewolves? Is it why he oozed so much power? But what rules was he speaking about.

" I know Jordan that you haven't been told about the entire werewolf working structure as you are new."

I nodded my head in agreement.
"Alphas are like small rulers of their district and I am King Victor II all these Alphas report to me."
He smiled and then continued.

"Like in your office there is a single head boss and multiple other managers. It's somewhat the same thing."

So along with all the on going changes in my life and so many revelations I need to digest that there is a greater evil?

Victor laughed as if he read my thoughts.
"You are so naive Jordan. It is funny to be in your mind. You have so many strong emotions pouring out."

I didn't even realise when he walked towards me.
"Come with me Jordan. You will be happier." He looked into my eyes again.

Maybe he can hypnotise as well. Because I was willing to take his hand and run away.

"I do have powers, a lot of them indeed.But I can not control one's mind." He smirked.

"You can't take her Sir." My thoughts were broken by the Mark's angry voice.

"Eh! You won't give up will you Marky." Victor said in a bored voice and Mark looked humiliated.

"You know fairly well I can take her and get rid of the mark  from her and from you."

Mark immediately looked shocked but I was excited to know that my mistakes could be undone.

"You can do that ?" I asked Victor unbelievably.

"You wouldn't do it Sir." Mark sounded broken and I felt bad for a moment. He did mean things and after today I do not wish to be around him. He is fake.

"If she wants it, then I will do it. And furthermore you will get another mate after that."

"My true mate appeared 12 years plater. I wouldn't want to wait for more years I will go crazy. You know that. My pack needs me." Mark looked crazy, desperate and somewhat broken.

"Then you should have treated her right!" Victor's voice was louder this time.

Mark walked to place where I stood and fell on his knees.
"Please do not go with him Jordan. I am sorry. Give me another chance"

It pained me to see him like that but I was done with him. He caused me a lot of pain and he even accepted that he just acted all the way.

"You want me here because you want to remain sane. You never actually cared about me. I forgave you many times hoping that what Sophie said would come true. I actually believed you when you announced all that hours back. But I believe you lied yet again.I am sorry Mark I am done being your puppet."

"No no. Trust me I actually wanted the she wolves to train princess. I could never lose you again." He begged.

"But look what you did? You somehow managed to hurt me again by claiming all what you did was to get into my pants so that you could remain sane!"  I screamed at him and he flinched.

He looked at me with pure evil in his eyes.
"Did you ask the king how can he erase all this". he pointed at his mark and touched mine. He sounded so dark. But I knew one thing from his look that the answer would cause a greater turmoil than this.

I looked at Victor who seemed to find the floor very interesting at the moment.

"Victor erm.. Sir can you explain me this?"
Victor immediately looked at me.
"You will never call me Sir." He said sternly. I nodded and he continued after that.

"Like à normal wolf I am not blessed with a mate." He walked towards the window.
"Instead of that we are gifted with immortality and the choice of mate. As in I can choose my mate. Whenever I want."
He looked outside and smiled.
"I have nearly ruled for 98 years now and I never needed a mate as yet. Until I met you in the woods today. I suddenly had the urge to need you, to want you and also I need an heir."

He turned and looked at me this time.
"I will just have to give you my mark to erase his." He said this extremely slow. He was trying to understand my next move.

After this new information I was shocked. I didn't know what to think. I sat down deep in thought. Is the entire werewolf clan selfish? Can no one do something without a personal benefit. I hate being a werewolf now. My train of thoughts were interrupted by an irritated Victor

"How are you doing that?"

"How am I doing what?" I asked him in a bored voice. I didn't have the energy to talk to him or to anyone. I just wanted to be alone.

"Blocking your thought from me." He said this so softly that it seemed like he couldn't believe what he saying. I gave him a confused look while he held a look of realisation.
The small gasp from Mark didn't go unheard.

"I don't know." That's all I said and found myself getting lost in my thoughts again.

"Mark I want to meet her parents. Now.!"

I heard the urgency in Victor's voice as the two of them stepped out of the room immediately after that.