Chapter 12

Jordan's P.O.V
When I woke up I found myself in the room that Jessica had shown me earlier. As I opened my eyes I realised that Jessica was checking my pulse and Mark was sitting in a chair besides the bed.
"And she is awake."
In an inhuman speed I found Mark besides me. It was like I blinked and he was there.
"Hey."
I said sheepishly.
"Hey. How are you feeling?" I looked around and saw that Jessica has already left. I didn't even realise that Mark was holding my hand.
I tried to sit up on my bed and removed my hand from his, though I didn't like the feeling but holding his hand was making me too comfortable.
" I much better. Where did Jess go?"
"To get you some food."
Suddenly all the memories rushed back in. I immediately tried to stand up.
"Hey, where are you going?" He asked as I tried to walk towards the door.
"I need answers..." and before I could complete, I was yanked back. And put to bed.
"What are you doing Mark.?"
" you need rest. Once you are better we will get the answers. I promise."
As if god was on his side, Jessica entered at the same time with lots of food.
The next 15 mins I found myself forcefully fed by the siblings and later a medicine to calm my nerves.
Before I closed my eyes again I found Mark move towards me.

When I opened my eyes again I realised that it was the next morning already as the sun shone brightly outside the window.
I removed the covers from me and walked towards the bathroom.
I felt so much better. After a good shower I started walking towards the hospital wing with the photo in my hand.
I opened the door and walked in.
Luke was facing the other side. His back towards me.
"How are you?"
I asked.
"I am good Jordy." He turned and motioned me to come close towards him.
I went up to him and hugged him.
"What is it Jordy, you didn't come last night to meet me? You look worried."
"I need to ask you something." And I passed him the photo. I saw him clench his jaws and crumple the photo from the sides.
"Luke. I think I deserve to know."
"What do you want to know about Jordan?"
"Everything."
"Didn't I love you enough? Why do you want to know about my past?"
"Because you were married Luke." I pointed out to the girl he was holding in the picture.
"Married? Is that what the mutts told Jordy?"
I was shocked to hear his sarcastic comments.
I was even more shocked when I saw him stand and limp towards the window.
"Luke. I don't understand what..."
"Did you ever lost someone very close to you? Someone you promised to love forever?"
I couldn't answer as he continued.
"Oh I forgot. You were an orphan, a loner till I found you." He said it with so much hate that I couldn't stop the tears.
"Luke..,"
"She wasn't my wife, she was my life , my soul mate and the only girl I was capable of loving."
He turned towards me with eyes which were pitch black. He had rage in them.

"And you took her and my unborn kid away from me."

I know this chapter is short but I wanted to end it in a suspense.