M.YG

"He finally spoke to you?" I stared at the angel in disbelief and he giggled.

"He did. That's besides the point, what are you doing here? It's pretty late." He looked back towards his door and looked back at me. "What if we get caught?"

I smirked and sat down on his bed next to him. "Why'd you let me in then?" He puffed up his cheeks and looked down, troubled. I pressed my hand on his cheek and softly lifted up his face. He gazed at my eyes and smiled.

"Just because...I couldn't just say no." He mumbled, making me grin.

"So, I came for a reason." I cleared my throat and quickly retracted my hand. His eyes glimmered as he looked towards me, making my heart skip a beat. "I brought you something." I tossed a black box on his lap and he looked at it curiously. "You can open it." He slowly opened it and smiled when he saw what it had inside. "I saw it and it reminded me of you." I shrugged nonchalantly. "N-Not that I was thinking about you-"

He embraced me in a hug which took me aback. "Thank you." He whispered as his arms tightened around me.

Am I supposed to hug him back? How do you do that?

He pulled away before I could do anything and smiled once again. He took out the necklace and placed it around his neck.

I cleared my throat. "Is he aware that you know that he's a demon?"

He nodded. "Yes. I told Namjoon that I'm an angel."

"And?"

"I told him what you told me when we first met." He giggled and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yah! Why would you tell him that-!" My voice was muffled as he placed his hand tightly over my mouth.

"You need to be quiet." He whispered and I rolled my eyes.

After he didn't take his hand away, I licked it and he cringed, retracting his hand from my lips.

"That's gross." He scrunched up his face, making me chuckle.

"Have you talked to anyone else about your recent thoughts?" I had suddenly shifted the mood, but I couldn't help but ask.

"Not really...I can't just say something like that Yoongi." He sighed and let himself fall back onto his bed.

"But what happens when He finds out?" I slowly laid down next to him. Even when he turned his body towards me, I kept my eyes on the ceiling.

"Please don't worry about me." I could practically hear him smile, which annoyed me.

"How do you want me not to worry? He won't have mercy. I've heard how bad He is when mad. I mean, have you seen how bad the Earth has turned?" I angrily spat.

"I really don't want to agree with you." He whined and rubbed his face in frustration.

"You know that I'm right. He won't hesitate to tear up a beautiful painting." I finally turned my face towards him and my breath hitched as I took in every inch of his beautiful face.

"Don't worry Yoongi. I know what to expect." He smiled and played with his new necklace. "Oh! You said you would play the piano for me and never did!" He pouted.

"We can never agree on a time and place since you're so busy with that kid." I groaned.

"Hey! I'm his guardian angel!" He quickly defended. "And if I'm being honest with you, he's been having a hard time recently." He frowned.

"He'll get over it." I waved off. "Plus, he has the best guardian angel he could wish for."

"Aw, thank you for saying that."

"Well, I've got to go now." I stood up and walked towards his window. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Yoongi." He hummed in response and I climbed out.

That's right...my name is Yoongi...how does he remember our names?

I always said God was against art and I still believe it.

-Edward Elgar