"How does God not know these thoughts you are having? Isn't He supposed to know everything that goes on?" The angel sighed.

"I thought that too, but that's wrong. Us angels are the ones hearing everything, we judge you. He basically hands us guidelines on how to deal with different situations and we take care of the rest." Jungkook was overwhelmed with all this new information, trying to soak everything like a sponge. "But the humans give all the credit to God. Isn't it weird? Whenever something paranormal happens, humans always say that it is a demon or Lucifer. On the other hand, if something good happens, 99.9% of the time humans say it was an act of God."

"God sounds like a douche." The angel laughed and Jungkook was glad that he could lighten up the mood. He blushed as a question popped up in his head and hesitantly asked. "Have you fallen in love?"

"Curious about love already?" The angel giggled. "That is classified information."

"Can you even fall in love?" The questions spilled out of Jungkook's mouth before he could stop them.

"Of course I can." The angel had seen couples all over Earth, humans held on to love like if it was the only way to cope with this awful thing call life.

"What if an angel falls in love with a human?" Jungkook blushed and he was glad that the lights were dimmed, and oh gosh did his cheeks heat up more when he remembered that he was lying down on a bed next to this beautiful creature.

"It's forbidden, but what can you do? It is love." The angel shuffled a bit and Jungkook yawned. "Enough questions for today, let's sleep. You have school tomorrow."

Realization hit Jungkook like a ton of bricks. Learning about demons and angels made him forget that he lives down on Earth and isn't either of those creatures.

"One more question." The angel hummed sleepily in response. "How can you turn into a demon or angel?"

"If God thinks you are good enough, he'll turn you into one. That's what I was told at first but it turns out that your guardian angel who gets to choose if you become and angel or just head over to heaven." The angel was drifting off to sleep fast, he was exhausted from a long day. "And I'm pretty sure that it's the same with demons. Ah, but I do know that the gang of demons that came by earlier made a pact with Lucifer so they became demons." And with that, the angel was asleep.

"Thank you for answering my questions." Jungkook whispered. "I love you." He buried his face in the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

"I told you he likes him." Teahyung growled to the others. "He even got to sleep on the same bed with him."

"This guy just had to go and mess it up." Yoongi hit Namjoon at the back of the head, earning a hiss from the younger.

"W-We made a pact with Lucifer?" Jimin whispered and they suddenly remembered what they heard before.

"I don't remember." Hoseok pulled at his hair in frustration. "I even forgot my name." He groaned.

"It's a good thing that we aren't angels, we would've disappeared if we forgot our names." Namjoon chirped in.