J.JK

"I don't want you to adopt me." I crossed my arms at the older man and he sighed.

"Come on Jungkook. I told you everything. I even told you that I'm not human, just cooperate."

"And I believed all that." I scoffed.

"And you know that it's true!" He pouted.

How can he be this cute...

"Are you just doing this out of pity?" I raised an eyebrow and he shook his head.

"It's just for the better, trust me."

"You keep saying that, what do you mean by that?"

"Please trust me."

"Fine...but you better not abandon me." I mumbled and he pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"I will never abandon you." He whispered sweetly.

"Can I now know your name?" I asked brightly and he shook his head.

"Nope, but soon. Now, let's go."
———
"This is your new room, and my room is right across."

I put my bag down and looked around at the pastel blue colored room. "When did you move into this place? Weren't you living with the other angels?"

"I moved in some days ago." He shrugged off. "I should let you know about some things, since this is a new environment." We both took a seat on the bed and he continued.

"What is it?"

"I took a big risk in taking you in with me, I hope you know that." He sighed. "Anyways, there might be some...unexpected visitors now and then."

"What do you mean?"

"There might be men coming in and out...out of nowhere..."He trailed off.

"Are you a prostitute?"

"What?! No!" He blushed.

Cute...

"So, like angels?"

"Yes! Well, just not human."

I nodded and shrugged. "That's fine then."

"There is one house rule. I know you're a teenager and your hormones are all over the place but don't bring any girls, I can't handle awkward situations well." He blushed.

"Don't worry I won't."

He sighed in relief. "Okay, thank you."

That's why I have you here...

"We'll go shopping soon so you can decorate your room." He smiled.

"I still don't get why you're doing this..."

"Jungkook, I knew you weren't doing so good in the orphanage. I couldn't just stand there and watch, just to do nothing about it."

I slowly let my head rest on his shoulder and he sighed. "I know I didn't say this earlier, but thank you for adopting me. As a thank you, I got you a present."

"You didn't have to!" He pouted and I took out a white box from the pocket in my jean jacket.

I took out the bracelet with a single charm: angel wings. "I-I wanted to give you a present since you've done so much for me...and then you ended up adopting me which is...a lot. I might be a lot to handle but I hope that you don't give up on me."

"I will never give up on you, Jungkook." He smiled "Again, thank you. It must have been quite some money." I nodded as he inspected it carefully.

"I managed to gather up some money with my part time job." I shyly looked down as I felt my face heat up.

"Aw, you're too cute." I lifted up my head and he quickly pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked as I pressed my hand against my cheek, pretty sure I was blushing madly.

"What? Something wrong?"

"You're just so touchy."

"Expect a lot of that." He grinned and I groaned.

"I regret agreeing to this." He gasped and pouted.

"That is really rude but get some rest, I'll call you down to dinner when it's done." He spoke as he started to walk towards the door.

"You cook?!"

"Of course I do!"

I'm now living with my guardian angel...wow...

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.

-Albert Einstein