"I'm home!" Jungkook smiled as he opened the door. He can call this his home, and he has someone who cares about him waiting for him.

"I'm in the kitchen! We have guests!" Jungkook's smile disappeared as he felt the familiar atmosphere as walked to the kitchen, and the demons sat on the kitchen table.

"What are they doing here?" Jungkook asked and was suddenly hugged by the angel. Jungkook took in his scent and smiled in content.

"Don't mind them. How was school?"

"It was good! I'm glad that I'm almost out of that hell hole." He winced when he remembered who else was in the room, the angel giggled.

"Hell isn't that bad, kid." Yoongi spoke and the angel glared at him.

"Don't tell him that! He's going to heaven and I don't want you tainting his pure mind."

"Pure my ass. You want to know what he thinks about? Who he lusts about?" Taehyung smirked and Jungkook blushed.

"Stop bullying him." The angel whined and pulled Jungkook into a hug again. He was pretty touchy and Jungkook was not complaining, but the others got bothered.

"Stop being so touchy-feely with the kid!" Namjoon growled and the angel rolled his eyes.

"Oh, I'm going to be gone for a while. I was called back to the church." The angel smiled towards Jungkook and he nodded.

"Can we go?" Jimin pouted.

"No, you'll get caught." They all looked bothered but decided not to protest. "Just, please take care of Jungkook if anything happens to me." He finally let out what he was holding in.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook was clearly lost, everyone was.

"They called me out of nowhere, they never do that. They probably found out something. That I'm in contact with demons, that you know about angels and demons existing, or that I lost my faith in God."

"You lost your faith?! Completely?!" Hoseok yelled in shock, almost making everyone deaf.

"Yes. Now, please promise that you'll keep an eye on him if anything happens to me. He'll get a new guardian angel but just check up on him now and then." He begged.

"But what's going to happen to you?" Jungkook had tears in his eyes and the angel walked over to hug him.

"I don't know, but I hope you forgive me. I might not be able to fulfill our promise on me staying with you forever."

"What do you mean?! You cannot do this to me!" Jungkook sobbed.

"I am so sorry, please forgive me." The angel hugged him tighter and finally pulled away to place a kiss on his cheek.

He proceeded to kiss the others on the cheek which left a burning sensation.

"Wait, please do whatever you can to come back to us." Taehyung spoke as he took ahold of the angels hands.

"I really cannot promise anything, but I love you all so much." He smiled as tears filled his eyes. "You all made me feel a new emotion, and I am thankful for that."