P.JM

I looked around and frowned when I didn't see him.

"Looking for someone?" I smiled and turned around, quickly wrapping my arms around the taller male.

"I was looking for you." I grinned and he lightly wrapped his arms around my body.

"And why is that? Jimin?" We pulled away and I took in all his beauty.

"The others were talking about how they got to see you recently, and the rest of us got a bit jealous."

What was his name again?

"What do you mean by 'the rest of us'? You mean you, and Taehyung?"

"Yep! That's right! I'm not so good with names." I chuckled nervously and he giggled.

"So you just came to visit?"

"I actually came to talk..." I trailed off.

"Oh? Okay, let's go inside." I followed the angel until we were outside the church. "Is it fine if we go in?" He asked before going in, I simply nodded.

We walked and sat on a pew, I placed my arm around him and he leaned towards me. "I was talking to other demons and I met one who was an angel." He didn't act surprised by the news and simply hummed as he looked towards the front of the church. "He said that he got into an argument with God."

"How did he get to talk to him?"

"I don't know...but he said that he fell in love with the human he was taking care of. Shortly after he came in terms with his feelings, he showed himself to the human and the human fell in love with him too. Not that long after, the human was diagnosed with a disease."

The angel scoffed. "Of course." He mumbled but signaled me to continue.

"The human died. He confronted God about how he could let that happen to him and do you know what He responded with?"

He looked towards me with sad eyes and reluctantly asked. "What did he say?"

"This is your punishment for breaking the rules."

"I bet he felt horrible."

"Of course he did...he blamed himself for the death of the love of his life. In the end, he neglected his work as an angel and did many bad things to good people...just to get a reaction from God. God thought it would be better if he was sent to hell." I concluded my story and searched his face for any emotions.

"It's something He would do...He would let you watch someone you love die right in front of your eyes...just so you learn your lesson." The angel showed off an emotion I had never seen plastered on his face.

Genuine disgust.

"I didn't mean to turn your mood sour." I pouted and he shrugged it off.

"Is there anything else?"

"I got you this." I snapped my fingers and a black rose appeared on my right hand.

"Only us demons can grow them." I smiled proudly. "I brought it for my beautiful angel."

He scowled but took it. "Well, thank you Jimin."

"It won't ever die by the way...I was a bit worried that you would get hurt by holding it but I guess you don't."

He looked at me in confusion and his eyes suddenly widened and he quickly, but gently, placed the black rose on the pew. He examined his hands and hissed. I looked at his hand to see them slightly red.

I'm so stupid. Of course he can't touch it.

"Don't blame yourself, Jimin. I know you didn't mean any harm. I healed already anyways." He took out a cloth and picked up the black rose with it, and grinned at me. "I can hold it like this."

I smiled and nodded furiously. "I'm sure the others will come to visit you soon by the way." He nodded softly.

"Jimin, let's go eat."

Jimin...right. Remember...remember...

No one can sit at the bedside of a dying child and still believe in God.

-Bertrand Russell