Epilogue

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

I used to pray like God was listening.
I used to make my parents proud.

If there is a God, he will have to beg my forgiveness
-A phrase carved into a concentration camp cell by a Jewish prisoner

If God really existed, it will be necessary to abolish Him.
-Mikhail Bakunin

How could you question God's existence
When you question God himself?
Why would you ask for God's assistance
If you wouldn't take the help?
-Jesse Rutherford

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚*:・゚*:・゚

It had been years since they went back to Earth, the six demons never went back after he left.

Lucifer ordered they go one more time, he told them that he had an easy job for them. Hesitantly, they went down to Earth once again.

They weren't sure where to go exactly. They decided to lose some time while they wait for Lucifer to send orders and went to the café Seokjin used to love to go to, for old times sake.

"I guess it hasn't been that long since we last came, probably five or six years tops." Hoseok chirped as they sat on a booth.

"Felt like an eternity." Jimin sighed and they all silently agreed.

They took their attentions to their own menus, not even looking up to notice the waiter until he cleared his throat.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin and I'll be taking your order today." They slowly looked up to meet his curious gaze.

It's him.

Chubby cheeks, beautiful eyes, small button nose, beautiful plump lips, broad shoulders...it was him.

Kim Seokjin got this job not too long ago, thanks to Lee Jaehwan, a friend. He didn't say anything, but he felt weird. One day he woke up and felt as if he woke up from a slumber that lasted for years. He couldn't remember anything from his younger days, but could blurt out the correct answer when they asked about his past.

He didn't bother to speak about it to anyone, it's not like they would believe him.

He turned his attention back to the six attractive men, slightly blushing, "Do you know what you'll be ordering today?"

"Do you remember us?" Yoongi asked desperately, tightening his grip around the menu. His tone of voice surprised the other demons. After the angel left their lives, Yoongi had changed. He stopped talking as much, he stopped tormenting humans for fun, he started sleeping much more, he just changed.

"Am I supposed to?" Seokjin chuckled nervously. "I don't remember us ever meeting...but I'm not so good with memories." He shyly commented.

Maybe it is better that he doesn't remember us. Namjoon thought. Is it really better that he doesn't remember us? He was frustrated with himself, he wants to be selfish and return to the old times, but would that be truly better?

"We met before, but lost touch after our one meeting." Jungkook finally spoke softly, but tried not to look in Seokjin's eyes for too long. He was scared that he would break down and cry, or even worse he was scared that Seokjin would remember everything and get mad at Jungkook for turning into a demon.

"Ah, then we should catch up! My shift will be over in half an hour, if you want to wait." Seokjin smiled sweetly.

"We'll wait." Taehyung quickly spoke up and tried not to make it obvious that he was so close in grabbing Seokjin's face and connecting their lips. He couldn't believe his eyes and ears. Seokjin is standing so close to him, and he's real! He was so tempted to just touch him to see if he was really real. But he didn't have to do that, he knows that the person standing in front of him is real.

"Okay then. I'll bring your orders in a bit." He nodded and they looked at him in confusion.

"We haven't ordered yet." Hoseok spoke softly, but no matter how soft he spoke, he felt as if he was too loud. The others can admit that Hoseok was the one who changed the most. For a demon, he was pretty loud, loved to laugh, threw some jokes here and there, and smiled sincerely. He was more like an angel. After Seokjin left, he tormented humans in the worst ways imaginable. He even had a thing for provoking divorces, making the humans cheat on each other, and pushing some into the brink of suicide.

"But I know your orders..." Seokjin looked down at the notepad in confusion. He had written their orders next to what he guesses were their names. "I remember your names! I just can't remember how we met." He trailed off, pouting slightly.

It was frustrating. He knew their names, their personalities, what they like, what they don't like, the list goes on. He knows so much about them but there's a blank space: He doesn't remember how they met.

"It's okay, we can catch up." Namjoon smiled and Seokjin nodded briefly before walking away to take more orders.

Who made this possible? Did that awful God find it in his heart to give Seokjin another chance at life? Was it Lucifer who brought him back? Was it just a wild coincidence? Was this some type of parallel universe that they walked in on mistake?

They weren't sure how this came to be, but they were sure happy to see the smiling, beautiful angel again.