-Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"Jungkook whatever it is just say it already." I hissed at him.

He looked at me and smirked wider than ever, the creepy smile"Can we make a deal?" He asked.

"What deal?" I asked getting more furious with each second.

"Listen you are really ..... hot , I saw you last night ." He said still smirking.

"Can you come to the point ?" I asked.

"Ummm how about we play a game of Bondage?" He asked as my jaw dropped wide open.

"What the...." I could not even continue my sentense due to shock.

"You know how that game works right?" He said mockingly.

"Yes I do." I said and closed my mouth finally.

"Then how about we play that BUT after that game we don't know eachother or neither did that happen?" He said.

"But how can I trust you?" I asked in a low tone.

"Trust me I ain't gonna break it." He said and smiled.

"What if you do?" I asked smirking.

"I promise baby girl I won't" He said.

I smirked . I knew this was wrong but I wanted to do it just for fun . So why not.

"How about after the classes?" He asked.

"Sure." I said as we both walked down the stairs and into our classes.

~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*

"So where have you been?" Hyuna asked.

The flashback from the roof top came to my mind.

"I went to the teacher." I said and looked forwards focusing on the class again.

"Oh ok." She said being a bit suspicious about the situation.

The classes went on and it was time . I know this is so wrong but what can I do . It's just once. Right?

I was standing outside when suddenly I felt a tap at my shoulder as I turned around and saw Jungkook with a cocky ass smile.

"Let's go baby." He said and took my hand and ran like there's no tomorrow.

"Jungkook stop." I said because it was getting hard for me to run.

"Don't stop me today." He said and kept running like an idiot.

"Don't you have parents at home?" I asked while running.

"Nopes." I wondered where his parents were because I never saw them.

We soon reached his house as I entered inside it was nice and warm.

We went upstairs to his bedroom.

"Sit." He commanded suddenly his voice changing into a low one.

I sat down on his bed as he took out many things from his drawer which included a handcuff , rope , tape , harness , collar , blindfolds and lastly scissors?

I was confused after seeing the scissors but what ever. Then he took the dice out .

"Let's see how lucky you are tonight." He said .

"Should I go first?" He asked as I shrugged giving him the opportunity to do so.

He rolled as it landed on the number 6 card. He picked it up , smirked and read

"Blindfold your partner and pleasure her the way she wants." He smirked looking at me as I mirrored his expression.

~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~

I layed on the bed tired and sweating as Jungkook was beside me.

"This was great." He said.

I kinda blushed at him but my blush went away the second later as I heard his next words.

"But we don't know eachother from tomorrow onwards or neither did we do any of this." He said and looked at me.

I did not say anything just nodded.

"Are you sad?" He asked mocking me.

"Why will I be sad?" I said and made an angry expression.

"Tell me why did you agree to the proposal right away?" He asked looking directly at me.

"I did it just for fun." I said and got up .

"I gotta go." I stood up but fell back on the bed because of the pain in my legs.

"What happened?" He asked being a bit worried.

"Ah my stomach." I crouched down holding my stomach .

"Was this you first time !?" He asked a bit panicked .

"Yeah...." I said looking down soon I felt two pairs of arm around me lifting me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking you home." He said and gave me a piggy back ride home.

I was glad mom was not home she was in the office. Jungkook went upstairs and layed me down on the bed.

"Jungkook....."

"Hmm"

"It's ok now you can go." I said as he stood up.

"Bye now, do not remember any of this." He said and walked down the stairs.

"I am fine , I am fine it's just once." I kept telling myself.

But this feeling was great , this new feeling was refreshing. I remember being blindfolded as his hands travelled down my body.

I cover my face with my hands and yelled as loud as possible.

The sad part was we won't know eachother from now onwards or neither did any of this happen.

"I hope God forgives me ." I said and blushed even harder.

"Stop daydreaming Y/N." I said to myself and got up the bed. My stomach and legs were not supporting me.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a hot drink and drank it. The day was getting colder so I decided to sleep early.

Then I got a call . I took my phone out and saw my moms name on top.

"Hello?"

"Yeah honey I am
sorry I have an
important work so I
am going to Busan."

"But mom-"

"Take care of youself
I will be back in 3 days."

With that she hung up leaving me alone at home.

I made my bed ,took shower and went to sleep . Then I remembered that there is a homework for tomorrow.

I jumped out of the bed and started doing it. It was about writing an article. I took my laptop and sat to work.

A/N

This story does not have much success as I thought it would have. Anyways guys I love you, remember that . ( a huge thing will happen in 2 chapters ) I am super excited.

Bye♡♡