-Chapter 22

JUNGKOOK'S POV

This girl....., I was all red after she left thinking about what just happened minutes ago. I blushed so hard that I fell to the bed.

I put my pant back on and stood up. Then a sudden plan hit me as I took my wallet and ran out of my house.

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the bed when I suddenly got a call from Hyuna. I did not wanna pick the call but eventually I did.

"Hello?"

"Sup bitch?"

"Umm Hyuna?"

"I don't wanna talk through the phone so meet me at our local cafe."

"Okay I will be there in 5 minutes."

I kept the phone down and decided to go as I didn't talk to her for ages and I wanted her to answere my questions.

After a while I got to the cafe I saw her sitting down with two cups of Caramel Machiato my favourite.

I sat down . "Hey." She said.

"Hmm why did you suddenly call me after so many days." I said in a stern way.

"I just wanted to tell you something." She looked down.

"Go on..." I said.

"Listen I helped them to get Woobin away from you." She said as my eyes widened.

"But listen up he was not right for you he did wrong to prove Jungkook wrong."

"And how is that?" I asked.

She poured out the full story as I absorved the full story.

"Do you still think I am bad?" Hyuna asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay whatever...I forgive you." I gave up.

We talked for a while until she started a topic I did not wanna talk about.

"Don't blame Jungkook Y/N. He is a nice guy." Hyuna said.

"Fucking girls is nice to you huh?" I asked.

"He has changed Y/N ."

"What ever ...."

"Okay forget it I heard you are going to prom with Min Ho." She asked with a smirk.

"Yeah ." I answered blushing down.

"Dreams indeed come true." She said .

"Shut up." I said and blushed even harder.

"Who is Jungkook going with?" I suddenly asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know." Hyuna answered as I was a bit shocked to hear her answer.

"Why don't we find out?" Hyuna asked with a smirk .

"How?" I scrunched my eyebows.

"I will call him." Hyuna said picking her phone.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah I won't tell him you are here don't worry." She said assuring me as if I was worried.

She dialed the number as it rang. She kept the phone on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Hyuna ..."

"I was wondering who you are going to prom with?"

"Why you wanna come with me?"

Hyuna was left speechless by his remark until he broke the silence by laughing.

"Just kidding I think as I was not able to find anyone this time I might have to go with Joey."

"Okay thnx man bye."

"Bye."

She kept the phone down as I laughed really hard thinking that he would be going with Joey.

"Pfft." Hyuna laughed as well.

A/N

Hey!!

The next chapters gonna be a time skip and it might be over 1K words as it will be the PROM!!

I am excited thinking about how to write it.

But HINT : SAD

Bye♡♡