-Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw the curtains were wide open and breakfast was on the table next to me .

I was surprised to my fullest , I got up and went down to see what was happening . I saw a familiar figure sitting down on the couch.

It was Hyuna , she heard my footsteps and turned around .

"Hey babe I am sorry." She said and jumped on me .

"Hyuna!" I yelled in an annoyed voice.

"Yeah I get it I did not spend time with you but today we will go to the party together ." She kept blabbering like a child as I ended up laughing.

"But we have alot of time left." I said rubbing my eyes .

"Do you even know the time?" She asked showing me her watch.

It was 4:00 in the evening. I jumped up "How did I sleep that much?" I asked.

"You were out all this time even when I came to your house." She said and smiled.

"Now go and eat then we will have to get ready , we only have 3 hour 30 mins." She said and pushed me through the kitchen counter.

After I ate it was time for us to get ready . I took all my makeup and sat down . Hyuna sat down beside me.

She wore this dress :

She was looking pretty as usual,  I put on my dress that I got from the mall

"Y/N you look beautiful , I bet all the boys will be staring at you tonight."

"Yeah , yeah thats never gonna happen." I said laughing.

We got inside my car and we were off towards the location .

We both went inside the huge ball room and Oh mY GoD someone save me . The boys were looking like princes. They were wearing designed tuxedos . They looked like Gucci models.

Taehyung saw me and came closer , as Hyuna left with E'Dawn.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Umm Y/N." I said confusingly looking at him.

"She cannot be this beautiful." He commented and laughed ."Just joking, you are looking unrealistic today." He said .

"Everyone was saying that." He said .

"Everyone?" I asked.

"Yeah Jungkook and Jimin they were looking at you and said you are looking  very pretty hot today." He said and shrugged.

The word Jungkook made me a bit nervous, but I shrugged it off thinking that he is just a playboy.

I smiled at Taehyung but before we could continue any further the host for tonight started talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, are you all ready for tonight?" She yelled through the mic as everyone cheered.

"So let the music begin and everyone take a partner as we start the dance. " She said and got down the stage.

"Did you hear her ?" Suddenly Taehyung whispered in my ear.

"Yeah..." I replied hesitantly.

"So what are you waiting for?" He said and took me to the dance floor. We formed a huge circle like a traditional changing partner dance.

As the music began , we started moving slowly I looked at Jungkook who was dancing with a girl but did not look happy at all. Something might be wrong with him . He looked at me and kept staring for a very long time until I decided to look away.

Taehyung looked down at me and he just smiled . I was smiling looking at him too and soon it was time to change the partner .

I shifted to Namjoon . He looked down at me "Oof you still smokin'." He commented as I laughed .

Then came Hoseok then Jin and Yoongi . Then it was Jimin "Why do you always gotta look that good?" He asked.

"Why is everyone saying that?" I asked smiling.

"Can you see this whole ballroom?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Can you see all the guys?" He asked again.

"Yeah." I replied .

"All eyes are glued on you ." He said as I put my hands on his shoulder as he lifted me up as a part of the choreography.

Then suddenly I shifted towards the next person . Who was ..... I don't know.

He looked new to me as I never saw him here before.

"You are Y/N right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said getting hesitated as I felt  his arms were touching my bare back which he was not suppose to do.

Suddenly I was grabbed by someone and pulled into their body. It was Jungkook .

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" He asked back.

"What!?" I whisper shouted into his ear.

"Such a revealing dress." He hissed looking down at me.

"What is your problem?" I asked.

"My problem is ......nothing." He did not continue any further.

His hands were on my back which felt kinda comforting now the choreography was getting intense. People were too close to eachother.

I gulped as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Y/N...." He hummed.

"Hmm." I hummed back.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

Honestly I did not know what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Can we do it again?" He whispered in my ear.

I got really mad because I thought it was only once and I did not even like him. Sometimes he decides to act like a asshole and then the next moment he acts like a gentlemen.

"No! What do you mean?" I yelled softly.

"Just once please." He begged the tears were threatening to fall down my eyes. He was a playboy he would sleep with anyone just for their looks.

The dance was over "Move!" I said and turned around to leave as he grabbed my wrist.

"Y/N what is your answer?" He smirked.

"Listen Jeon Jungkook I am not one of those sluts you sleep with!" I said loudly but not enough for anyone else to hear.

I got my wrist out of his hand and ran out of the ballroom and went directly home. Leaving him there alone I could see his fists and jaw clenched.

A/N

Hey ! I have been on a vacation that is why I could not update. Again please read the chapters as their numbers.

Thnx

Bye♡♡