-Chapter 10

Y/N POV

It's been a long time and me and Woobin have been texting eachother alot, I mean he isn't bad.

I did not hear from Jungkook or any of the boys lately.

Today there is a trip held from college, everyone is coming but Hyuna wouldn't because of her cold. I feel like it's something else that she does not want to tell me.

Anyways I don't care about it , I got all ready and I was off to college. I was really excited about today.

I reached the place and saw everyone. There was a huge bus waiting for us. We all soon got in the bus. Jungkook was on the back seat and Woobin was in the front as he came late. The seat next to me was empty since it was for Hyuna and she did not come.

I was listening to some music for a while but decided to look out of the window until I heard the teacher talking to someone.

"Jungkook, honey can you sit somewhere else, I really need to sit by the window." She said.

"I can't see any seat Miss Lizz." Jungkook said.

"You can just go and sit next to Y/N." My eyes widened. Shit I hate this. I pretended to fall asleep.

I felt someone sitting next to me. It was oviously Jungkook but I decided not to open my eyes.

While my eyes were closed I did not even realize and I fell asleep. I woke up and we already reached our destination.

Oh my god it was so beautiful. We all came out of the bus and then we all sat off on making tents.

We were all given different jobs for tomorrow morning. And someone get the holy god. Me and Jungkook were said to make breakfast tomorrow morning for everyone.

After setting up the tents all the students gathered around the campfire to play the classic game truth or dare. I was literally scared to play.

The bottle spun and landed on Hoseok and he was sitting in front of Namjoon.

"Truth or dare?" Namjoon asked.

"Truth." He answered.

"Ok Hoseok, did you ever cheat on your girlfriend?" Namjoon asked.

"Nope..... ok fine yes I did." He said as everyone laughed.

"Yeah I was drunk." He answered.

The bottle spun again and this time it landed on Woobin.

He was sitting in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook asked. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth..." Woobin answered.

"Umm did you ever love someone truely?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah and it was when I came in this college." Alot of girls started squealing at his remark.

After that Jungkook did not say anything but just spun the bottle. It landed on Joey who was sitting in front of Yoongi.

"Ohhoo I wanna take dare!" She said as Yoongi smirked.

"Joey we all know that you love Junkook right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah I love oppa." She squeaked. The word 'oppa' was creepy as I puked mentally.

"Can you kiss him on the lip." Yoongi said as a pin drop silence fell. Jungkook was shocked to hear that.

"Ok." Joey said getting up.

"But I don't want this." Jungkook said.

"It's a dare Kookie." Yoongi said and smiled.

Joey went closer as their lips joined together for a split second as Jungkook pulled away.

"You happy?" He asked Joey sarcastically.

The bottle spun again and this time it landed on Jungkook. As he was sitting in front of Woobin.

"I pick truth." Jungkook said.

"Did you ever make a girl pregnant? being a player that you are." Woobin mumbled the last few words.

Jungkook was caught in the moment , he was scared to answer, he looked at me one last time ." Umm.....yes." He said.

"Are you a father now oppa?" Joey asked.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but ended up saying "No and shutup."

The bottle spun again and landed on me and Taehyung.

"I pick dare." I said and smirked.

"Y/N you will have to take a shower-" Before Taehyung could continue.

"This game is getting boring , let's play finish the lyrics." He said as everyone agreed.

I did not know what Taehyung was about to say as Jungkook started singing 'Because I am Stupid'

"I am really very foolish , I know of no one other than you.
You are looking at someone else yet you have no idea of my feelings like this."

Taehyung started singing next

"I won't be in your days, I won't be in the memories either however, only you I looked at you and the tears keep coming."

Jimin sang the next few lines.

"As I watch you walking past I am still happy. Even though you still don't know my heart . I should stop this and go."

Then it was my turn to sing.

"I really want to see the day , I am withstanding the pain each day. I love you is playing on my lips again alone crying for you. Baby I love you I am waiting for you."

The song ended like this as no one lost. We played this for a while until it was getting really late . So we all went to our tents to sleep.

It was nice but the thought of making breakfast for everyone sucked itself. While thinking I fell asleep. After a while I woke up and looked at my phone screen it was 5:00. I tried falling asleep but it was impossible.

So I got out of my tent it was still kinda dark. I did not see anyone awake. I looked around but everyone was alseep. We were suppose to start making breakfast at 7:00. I still had enough time so I sat down under one of the tress just enjoying the view.

I suddenly felt someone standing behind me. I turned around to find Jungkook.

"Cannot fall asleep?" He asked.

"Not your business." I hissed .

"Let's go." He said and took my wrist.

"I don't wanna go anywhere." I said and moved his hand away.

"I promise it is good." He said .

"Stop Jungkook." I said .

"Bu-"

We heard a sound from behind the bushes. It was as if someone or something was behind it.

A/N

Happy New Year Ya'll. How are you guys?

BTW new story coming today !!! It's a vampire FF.

Anyways Bye♡♡♡ and please read that story.