-Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I woke up , and saw it was really late already.

I did not have time to make breakfast. I just got ready somehow and I was off to college.

I was running on the road when I suddenly bumped into someone as I fell down .

I looked at my hand as I saw blood coming out of the scratch that I got. I looked up at the person it was ....Jungkook.

I got up on my legs "sorry." I said and bowed. I looked at him and he had no expression as he just nodded.

I was off again like the wind . I stopped finally after I reached the gate of the college. I walked inside my class forgetting about the wound completely . I looked around and saw no one.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath as I remembered that the classes would start an hour late due to arrangement for the party.

I sat down and looked at my wounded finger. It was a pretty bad wound , I thought of putting on first aid but I am way to lazy to do so.

I sat down with my head on the bench, suddenly I felt a something stinging on that finger I looked up and saw Jungkook putting on some antiseptic on my finger.

I looked at him in disbelief , he looked down at me "What can't you just see where you are running?" He said in an tone which I had never heard from him before .

I just looked down."let's go." He said as I looked up at him.

"Where to?" I asked .

"Do you have extra clothes in the locker?" He asked .

"Yeah... a t shirt and trousers maybe."

"That will do , now go and put them on everyone is in the ballroom and we will decorate it." He said and pushed me off my table.

I changed my clothes and both of us went to the ballroom. I saw all of them along with others decorating the place.

Taehyung saw me and waved. "Y/N you are here with ......" He halted looking at Jungkook's furious face .

"Let's start then." Jungkook said and we divided our work.

My work was to decorate the huge christmas tree which woulf be at the corner . It was almost 20 feet high so I had to get the portable stairs to reach the top.

I climbed and used all the accessories to decorate the tree . I climbed down and looked at my creation , it looked fantastic.

"Looks good." Hoseok said as I turned around and smiled but my eyes soon met the person behind him .

It was Jungkook flirting with a girl , he was pulling her hair as she was blushing 'eww' I thought to myself and made a weird face . Hoseok noticed my look and turned around and looked at the direction I was looking at .

He laughed "Jealous?" He asked .

"Me .... ewwww no ." I said and made a fake puking face .

"Hhah I know that you hate him." He said and pulled my hair.

Then he walked away and I went to class and the teacher blabbered the whole class .

But I needed to buy a dress I kept thinking throughout the whole class. 

"Now class you know the traditional changing partner dance right?" The teacher asked as we all nodded .

"Good , now be here tomorrow for the concert and day after tomorrow would be the big dance ." She sounded so excited unlike me .