-Chapter 18

Y/N POV

I gave him my number but now it was time that I buy my dress. The thought of shopping led to another though 'Hyuna' how long it has been without her .

I did not even see her or E'Dawn, are they even together? Anyways I did not think much at all . All I wanted to do was to go shopping to get a dress for prom .

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I would go for my last try and ask her for prom , but what I saw was heartbreaking. I had tears in my eyes so i ran away from that place. I could not see this anymore.

I ran up the stairs to the roof top. I stood there feeling the heavy breeze hit my face.

"Y/N I never thought I would become this attached to you. " I mumbled slowly.

Suddenly I heard the door opening as I turned around I saw Min Ho.....

"Hey Jungkook.." He said.

"What is it that you want?" I asked with cold eyes.

"I saw you staring at me when I was having a conversation with Y/N , I just thought you wanted to say something." He said with a smile on his face.

"I . DON'T . WANNA . SAY . ANYTHING."

"Okay man chill." He said and walked out of the terrace.

I jumped on top of the railing and started walking with my hands spreaded. I could see people walking down in the ground . I was standing on the roof of a five storey building.

I looked down thinking whether I should end this or not.

"Jungkook!" I looked at the owner of the voice.

Before I could react I was pushed down of the railing by him.

I looked up and saw Jimin.

"What is it?" He asked.

"No ...nothing" I answered after a while.

"Jeon Jungkook don't even think about doing this." He said as I looked down realizing what I was about to do.

~~~~^*~~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~^*

"Mom let's go." I said as she came down.

"Okay let's go ." She said as we both went towards the car.

"Who is the lucky man Y/N?" My Mom asked.

"Lee Min Ho." I answered happily.

"Ohhh the guy you had a crush on in school." My Mom asked giving me a proud look.

"MOM!" I said and looked away blushing a bit.

We reached the place where we would get my prom outfit. I was beautifully decorated and the dresses were so pretty.

I could not choose one as Mom helped me pick this one:

I literally loved the ombre shades in this dress I thought it was perfect

We finally decided on the dress and shoes and we were about to go home but suddenly someone got my attention. I looked at the person carefully and saw it was Jungkook. He was with someone , it was a girl who was holding his hand. He was smiling with her. Tears came in my eyes without any reason.

"So you move on that easily huh?" I muttered under my breath.

"Y/N let's go." Mom was calling me from a distance.