Chapter FortyEight

"I love to love you," Ahmed said, his eyes gleaming. He got a hold of my hand and kissed it.

"I love to be with you," I replied, looking at him. We are sitting at the back of the car, sitting close, embracing each other. We've just arrived in California and I can't wait to see Imad. I bought Imad losts of candies from the airport, I just miss seeing the smile on his face. Ahmed was against it, but I argued it was for Imad's happiness and also I would make sure he wouldn't eat them everyday.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Ahmed spoke, concerned.

"Nothing. I am just so grateful for you, and our family," I said. Ahmed kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you still feel nauseas?" He asked me.

"No I am fine. Gum and water helped after I threw up everything I ate yesterday," I told him.

"We should go to the doctor tomorrow," He suggested.

"I am okay Ahmed, it was probably the tuna sandwich I had. Food poisoning maybe," I explained.

"If you say so. But if you are still feeling sick after tomorrow, we are going."

"Okay hayati we'll go," I told him. Everything feels complete, my happiness feels tangible because of my new family. Including Hudaa —could never forget her. Sometimes think of how we started, Ahmed and I — fighting, arguing and despising each other. It's just amazing how all that turned into love, bliss and joy. You plan and Allah s.w.t plans, having faith in him has never betrayed my heart. Not once.

"I am in love you with," Ahmed said. "You are my definition of love and everything good."

"You always know how to leave me speechless," I said. Ahmed leaned and kissed me on my cheek. We arrived at the mansion, the gates opened and my heart was relived. We're finally home and, everything is going to be okay. I can't wait to see Imad's expressions when he sees us, he doesn't know we are coming home early. Nobody knows.

***
This is the final chapter of The Nanny.
An epilogue will be updated later on.
Thank you so much for reading my story, for voting and commenting. I really appreciate it. Though the final chapter is brief, the epilogue will be longer.

Sorry for not updating for a very long time — due to personal reasons I wasn't able to do so. Thank you again for your support as readers. I really enjoyed writing this story, hope you enjoyed reading it.❤️