Chapter 12.

Hello lovelies, have a great day!

Enjoy the chapter!

---

Large wolves filled the land, blood dripped from many of them. One stood in the middle of the large group. The leader I'm assuming growled and snarled at another group of wolves. It only took a few seconds for the two groups to begin their battle.

I awoke to a pounding on my door, "Delaney get your ass up!" I heard my dad's voice as nudged me awake harshly.

. "C'mon lets go! Be quite" he whispered his face full of fret.

"What's going on?" I questioned. It's not every day that your dad will wake you up in the middle of the night and take you somewhere random.

"There's an attack we're going into hiding, your mom will have to stay here." He told me.

"What why!? Attack? " My own voice raising in fear.

"I'll answer everything later. There's no time right now." My dad grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. We ran onto a small pathway that led into the abyss of trees. "Follow this and go to the pack house. You need to help everyone."

"Okay okay, I love you dad." I said, hoping these weren't my last words to him.

He paused and nodded his head towards me before he turned and ran off. I looked down at the ground trying not to step on any thing while I hurriedly walked on the path. My bare feet ached as I stepped on the painful forest floor,sticks, rocks, etc stabbed into my feet. I focused on the path not wanting to get lost in this forest.

Something rustled within the brush near me, I froze for a few seconds. A large sandy wolf popped out. It showed its canines, as if symbolizing how it could snap my neck within seconds. I recovered from my state of shock and began to run on the path. The adrenaline pumped in my blood and I acted on impulse as I rain hurriedly. The path soon led to the Pack House's clearing. I ran up the front steps and closed the large door behind me. I tried to catch my breath, when I looked up I noticed many women, children, and a few injured people looking at me as worry filled their expression.

A pounding hit the door, followed by growls. "Um, okay don't worry, everything will be fine." I said to everyone. I wasn't sure if everything was to be fine though, there was a rather large wolf hunting for us. The only protection being the door behind myself. I suddenly remembered when I was told that Luna's were meant to help the emotional state of a pack.   

A sharp pain hit within my side. "Gah!" I screamed in pain, clutching onto my side. I slid my back down the door behind myself.

"Are you okay!?" Luna Lily appeared beside me.

I lifted my hand from the wound. "Yeah yea-" I trailed off seeing nothing.

Luna Lily inspected my side, "Someone's hurt. " She whispered.

"Where's Raven?" I asked involuntary. I hissed once more, the pain overwhelming.

"Fighting." She simply said.

"Fighting!?" I yelled.

She nodded his head, "He's the strongest here, He's an alpha he needs to fight. To protect his pack."

"He might be hurt, but I know he'll be fine though." Lily says indicating towards where I felt the pain.

I didn't want him out there fighting but there was nothing I could do. I wanted to be out there fighting or at least helping but due to me being a Luna as well as me having no strength. There was no point. I was not like the others in the pack who had trained for years, I wasn't even a fully shifted wolf yet.