Chapter 22.

Enjoy, sorry for the late post!

Raven's POV

"Raven calm down!" Jake yelled.

"How can I calm down!?" I growled while pacing throughout the room.

"Your gonna have to control yourself  or else I'll get Jax!" Jake yelled again.

I punched a hole through the wall and flipped the dining table. I listened as the ancient vase fell to the ground with a loud clash. Everyone in the house perked up at the commotion. Everyone stood on the side lines as they watched their helpless alpha have a break down. My eyes shifted black as Aster threatened to come out. "Don't watch me!" I bellowed as I ordered towards my pack members. I could tell that my body was mid shift, my legs threatening to rip through the stretching fabric of my shorts as they grew and my back hairy with incoming fur.

I heard the front door open and Jax's footsteps behind me. He hooked his arms around my hands and pushed me to the floor. "Get the fuck off me!" I growled.

Jax slapped me, "Shut it! Dammit! You being this way won't make things go any quicker of finding her!"

I attempted to push him off yet he held his grip. "Jake, get the keys to cell one."

"Your putting him in a cell!?" Jake questioned.

"Just until he calms down." Jax answered.

Murmurs filled the halls, nobody knew what happened although, suspicions were blooming.

Jax continued to push my body further into the floor. "Hurry up Jake!" Jax screamed.

Minutes later Jake came running up the back stairs with a key held in his hand.
"You can't be fucking serious!" I yelled again. My body huffing with the rhythms of being in the half- state of wolf and man. A dangerous state to be when a werewolf as you can risk damage to both your human and wolf bodies.

Jax only shook his head and dragged me from the ground. Jax pushed me into the cell and locked the door. "When you can act right and calm down I'll let you out of here but until then I will take it from here!" He yelled.

I pounded on the door yet there was no use. I growled and allowed Aster to shift fully.

———

Jax's POV

After locking Raven up I headed back upstairs where many pack members stood, curious of what had happened and why their alpha was out of control. When I entered the main room I stood at the top of the stairs so everyone could see me. "I apologize for the commotion." I said loud enough for the pack members to hear me.

Murmurs were heard, "My sister, Your Luna, and Alpha Raven's Mate." I paused. "Has gone missing." I finished.

Everyone looked at each other, worry filled their expressions. "We're on high alert waiting for a sign of her. Until we can plan something out we need everyone of you to remain calm, stay inside, and let us know when anything suspicious happens."

"Thank you and good night." I said dismissively.

Everyone left their places and began to talk about what happened. I went to Raven's office, I sat down in Raven's chair. I sighed and leaned back.

How could they get into the pack? Unless they have a...

"A rat in the pack." I whispered to myself growling. I remembered Raven's own words. He was right, we had to have a rat in the pack allowing them entrance and showing them secretive areas. Whoever the rat is I'm going to make sure they suffer. There is someone out there telling our information to the rouges. And thanks to them my sister could be dead already for all I know!