Chapter 16

Enjoy!
———

I looked back at the clock that read 11:23PM. I heard the knocking on the window, I immediately got up and opened it. "Where have you been!?" I whispered.

"I got caught up with work." Raven said.

For the past week Raven has been coming over at night. Since he marked me it's been hard to sleep without him. At the beginning of our relationship it was hard to sleep regardless but now our bond was close and we were both used to the feeling of sleeping next to one another. Raven climbed inside and face planted onto my bed. "What happened?" I asked gently.

"Just a lot of stressful work." He mumbled into the pillows. I sat next to him, softly running my hands through his hair.

I hummed in response. He lifted his head and flipped onto his back and cleared his throat, "Hey um, remember when I asked you on a date?"

I nodded my head slowly. "What if we." He paused "went on one tomorrow?"

I smiled, "yes, yeah, sure." I blushed.

A date? My first date! I wanted to bond with him and going on a date I think would be good for us, the pack at this point recognized me as their luna— however young I may be— and though from the older crowds there seemed to be speculation it always occurred to me how Raven could so easily ignore the others that attempted so harshly to ruin our relationship. This all bringing back to the increased hesitation about going on a date yet, I wanted to.

"Really?"

"Of course."  I grinned, lifting my hand again to place it on his jaw, ever so sharp.

"I was scared you'd say no." He frowned, leaning into my touch.

"Well I already said yes a while ago so..."  I laughed. My hand sliding gently back to his hair, grasping gently.

"Still, I thought you would have changed your mind or something."  He told me.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders again.

I stared at him, after a few moments he looked back up at me. "So, what are your plans for our date?" I said laying down next to him and propping my head up with my elbow.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." He said while booping my nose with his index finger.

"Any hints?"

"Nope." He said while getting comfortable.

"What about the time?"

He paused, "Eight."

I nodded my head, "Now I'm too curious." I huffed.

He gave me a cheeky smile, "Sorry."

I plopped down onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. "What should I wear?"

He groaned, "Anything."

"Anything?" I asked again.

Raven lifted his head above mine, "Anything." He stated.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before Ravens eyes turned black. He lifted a hand and caressed my cheek. This wasn't good, Aster had taken control. The pass few days it's happened more and more, most of the time it only lasting for a couple of minutes. I leaned into his touch, I lifted a hand to snake its way into his hair.