Bad For Me - Heena

For Leena! :)

----------

You were at a One Direction concert supporting your boyfriend, Harry Styles. You two had been dating for awhile with some rough oatches here and there but you two always ended up together again.

"Thank you and goodnight!" Liam yelled to the fans. You cheered and made your way backstage to find your man.

"Hey!" You waved to the other four boys. "Have you guys seen Haz?" They all gave each other careful looks, making you confused.

"Can we talk to you for a minute, Leena?" Louis asked and you nodded your head. You followed them into Zayn's dressing room. Harry walked out of his just as he saw you enter. He smiled and stopped at the door when he heard you and the boys talking.

"So, what's up guys?" You sat on the couch against a wall. The boys all looked uncomfortable.

"It's about Harry." Zayn spoke first.

"We don't think he's a good match for you." Louis explained. You didn't agree with this but you didn't say anything, you valued their opinion so you'd at least hear them out.

"Go on.." You made a gesture with your hand.

Niall proceeded, "You two fight all the time. It's not healthy."

"Couples fight." You shrugged.

"Over the smallest things?" Liam questioned. "You two fight if the other doesn't text back. And frankly, we're a bit tired of it."

"It's not just about us though." Louis interjected. "It's about you and Harry. He stops eating and gets drunk, he also becomes very mean during the aftermath of your fights."

"I understand." You nodded shakily but you weren't gonna fo it. You couldn't.

"So, you're gonna break up with him?" Niall inquired.

You shrugged and stood up, "I need to go." Running, you made your way out the door.

You saw Harry walking down the hall, away from Zayn's room. You ran after him, calling out his name. He didn't stop once even though you knew he heard you. "Dangit, Haz! Wait!" You pulled on his arm once you caught up with him. "Are you deaf?" You screeched.

"Yes." He said icily and walked away from you.

"What is wrong with you, Harry?" You sneered.

"You!" He pointed his finger into your chest. "That's what is wrong with me, Leena!" You stood there shocked, watching him as he walked away from you. That was definitely unexpected.

"We're over, Styles!" You yelled. "I did nothing wrong!" You stormed out the backdoor heading home.

~

You sat on your couch with ice cream on your lap. Currently, you were in yours and Harry's shared hotel room. He wasn't in yet and it was already two in the morning, you knew that he was probably out getting wasted so the thought of him with any other girl made you depressed.

You kept the lights off, listening to love song after love song. Yes, most girls watch sappy movies but you, you sang love songs to your heart's content.

You put your ice cream down and grabbed the spoon. You wiped your tears and started belting out a song that you could relate to so well, "You make me feel so right, even if it's so wrong. I wanna scream out loud, boy, but I just bite my tongue. This one's for the girls, messin' with boys like he's the melody and she's background noise. Baby, why can't you see it feels so good, but you're so bad for me."