Na Na Na - Hibi

For Bibi! :)

-----------

You've never been the richest person but you strived to help your family in anyway that you can. The fact thay finding a job was getting harder kind of made you angry. Or maybe it's just that no one wanted to listen to you. You were a musician waiting to be discovered. You used Youtube as a gateway to spread your music. Also, you sang on the streets with your guitar to raise a little money.

"I'm going out!" You yelled to your parents as you held your guitar tightly in your hand. Today was colder than usual and you had forgotten your jacket. So, it'd be hard to perform today but you'd pull through for your desire to perform and desperate need of the money.

You walked through the streets and found your usual bench at the park. Some people recognized you and came over, they always enjoyed listening to you.

"Okay, any requests?" You asked the little girl sitting next to you.

"One Direction!" She screamed.

You laughed at her excitement, "Which song, lovely?"

"Uhm, Na Na Na is pretty fun!"

You racked your brain for the lurics and then began to strum your guitar trying to find the right beat to match the one in your head. When the girl next to you smiled, that's when you knew you found the right beat.

"Sing, pretty please!" She begged with her hands clasped together.

"Sing, sing, sing!" The crowd that formed started to chant until you finally gave in.

You nodded and started to sing Liam's opening lyrics, "We've got a bit of love/hate. You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes. I say it's over one day, but then I'm crawling back begging you to stay. We make up and we break up all the time." The little girl was singing along with you while clapping.

You had the whole crowd going crazy, "I'll say that I hate a song, then you'll go request it the whole night long. Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight, boy, you turn me on. We make up and we break up all the time."

You laughed lowly as everyone in the crowd joined you for the chorus. "We're like na na na then we're like yeah yeah yeah. Always like na na na then we're like yeah yeah yeah."

As you got lost in your guitar playing, a new voice joined your group, this voice was distinct and familiar, it was beautiful as he sang Zayn's part. "No we can't make up our minds cause when we think we've got it right."

You stared at the boy with curly hair before you, your fingers froze at the sight of him. "Harry Styles?"

"Keep playing, love! You're amazing."

You couldn't ignore Harry's request so you started strumming again and picked up where you left off. "We go na na na na. Na na na na. Na na na na. Na na na na."

You stopped playing, deciding to end it there. You looked up to see that Harry was still standing there clapping along with everyone else. So, you weren't dreaming.. He really is there, watching you.

People threw money into your guitar case. You smiled and thanked them all. Harry waited until everyone had backed away to approach you, "Hey! I'm Harry!"

"Hi, I know who you are silly, I'm Bibi." You greeted with a smile. "Thanks for singing along with me."

"Thanks for performing for me. That was amazing. You should be performing at your own concert!" He threw a fifty dollar bill into your guitar case.

You gasped at the sight, "Thank you so much!"

"You earned it." He smiled cheekily.

"Have I earned anything else?" You replied with your own cheeky smile.

He smiled with his dimples showing, "You wanna see me tonight?"

"Like in concert?" You gasped.

"Like in concert." He nodded with a chuckle.

"I would love to! Yes!" You jumped up excitedly. The wind picked up, causing you to shiver.

"Here, take this." He handed you the sweater that he wore under his jacket then placed his jacket back on.

"Thanks." You smiled and smelled the sweater casually. It smelled wonderful, exactly how you expected Harry to smell.

"Well, I've gotts run but I'll see you tonight." He handed you a concert ticket and ran off. You read the words that changed your life forever.

"One Direction, Row 1. Front row ticket."

~

You were watching One Direction perform and play around right before your very own eyes. It was like a dream come true. Harry would sing his parts and stop to wink at you. Your heart was surely beating faster than normal tonight.

"This is Na Na Na!" Liam shouted.

"But before we start, I wanna bring someone on stage to sing it with us!" He pointed at you and security helped you up. You stared out at the crowd, this has aleays been your dream and now you were living it.

You jumped up and down, singing the chorus with all the boys. Harry grabbed you and started to dance on you making you blush. You grabbed him and soun him like a lady, embarrasing him.

He laughed it off and the fans went crazy for you two. Louis started hip thrusting behind until Harry shoved him out of the way. Was he jealous?

The song ended and you headed backstage with the boys. Harry was nowhere to be seen so you hung out by yourself until he showed up.

"I need to talk to you." He smiled.

"What's up?"

"Remember when I said that you shoukd be performing your own concerts?" You nodded, confused.

"Well, here's your chance! If you say yes, then you get to open up for One Direction!"

Your confusion was replaced with happiness. "Are you joking? Am I being Punk'd?"

"Say yes!" He bounced up and down.

"How could I say no?!" You screamed happily.

"I hope you feel that way about my next question." He winked at you.

"What is it now?" You asked excitedly.

"Go on a date with me, Bibi!"

You agreed and now, you were truly living the dream.

------

Sorry it's short. My phone is about to die D:

Hope you enjoyed it! :) xxx