9

Y= I KNOW WHERE LISA IS!
L= send me the address

****************************

I turned to Rose and Jihyo.
"Yeri spotted Lisa's location. We need to go to the house NOW!" I said. I ran to our house while cursing for not bringing a car with us. Rose and Jihyo followed me running as well. When we arrived outside of our house I saw the people I least wanted to see right now, BTS. Namjoon stood up from the ground when he saw me.
"Luna! I mean Moon! We wanted to apologize again we are so sorry an-"I cut Namjoon by shouting.
"GET OUT OF MY WAY WILL YOU?!" I walked inside while ignoring the existence of BTS. I went straight to Yeri's computer room. Tzuyu and Yeri were standing, waiting for me. Yeri looked terrible, her nose and mouth was bleeding. Her under eyes were completely red from crying.
'The seven pound makeup girl beat her up pretty badly' I thought to myself. When Yeri saw me she quickly gave me the paper that had the address on it.
"Did you called the company for backups?" I said to Yeri
"Yeaah, about that..." said Yeri nervously
"What? What happened?"
"The boss said that all teams are in a missions. We won't be able to get backups for a week. So we can't have any backups."
"Are you serious?! Right now! What about SHINee?"
"They are also in a mission."
"Okay, okay" I said. I was trying to stay calm.
"What about BTS?" said Rose excitedly
"You are kidding me right? They are not professionals." I said
"No, no. They are literally our best option right now. We can't go to black skull house without backups. Since we killed their leader they must be really, REALLY angry to us. To go to their house without backups will be the sliest thing to do, and you know it." said Jihyo
"Alright, I will ask them." I said unwillingly
"Ok. We will make a plan." said Tzuyu and I nodded.
I went outside the house and BTS were still waiting. They looked at me with hope when they saw me opening the door.
"I will let you in. but only in one condition." I said
"What? what is it?" said Jungkook
"You will be our backups while we visit black skull house." I said
"Yeah, yeah sure!" said Hoseok
"Come in then!" I smiled and signed them to come inside.
We walked inside. The first thing they saw was Yeri's beaten up face.
"Y-Yeri! What happened to you?" Taehyung said.
"Oh, this? Well..." yeri said but I cut Yeri by throwing a big punch to Yoongi's face.
"YAH!" He shouted while touching his bleeding nose.
"I just remembered that Yeri's face was a result of your girlfriend's jealousness. That's why!" I said
"What do you mean by that?" Said Yoongi with a shocked face.
"I mean that your one-inch skirt, seven-pound makeup girlfriend kicked Yeri's face... And I also really wanted to punch you." I said calmly
He nodded while he was still holding his nose. "Do you mean Eun-Ju? She is not my girlfriend!" He said.
"Yoongi, I literally saw you kissing her in the hallway." I said
"Well, That doesn't mean that I'm her boyfriend, does it?" He said
"Anyway... Control her will you? If I see her next to Yeri again I won't hesitate to beat her to death." I said while walking to the desk which had the plan sheet.
"How do you know their company's floor plan?" asked Jin curiously
"We know everything..." said Jihyo
"Oh yeah? How many people did I kill?" Asked Jin. I smirked with his question because when they bullied us, we found everything about them, including their kill numbers.
"One, and it was by accident." I said confidently.
"How?!" Jin said
"When you bullied us, we searched everything about you guys. I even know that you are still a virgin." I said while looking at the plan.
"YAH! Why would you share it with the world?!!" Jin shouted.
I laughed at his reaction.
"OMG, hyung are you a virgin??" asked Namjoon.
"Y-Yeah" said Jin while looking at Namjoon's eyes deeply.
"That's- that's cute." Namjoon said nervously and quickly look away.
'Woo, I sense chemistry in the air' I thought.

"Alright so our plan is;
•When we arrive at the company, Hoseok will wait inside the car.
• Smoke bombs to get rid of the guard on the ground floor.
•Lisa is in the basement so the bloody moon will go downstairs
•BTS will go upstairs and will take care of the guards there
•Bloody moon will throw a smoke bomb.
•While Rose, Jihyo and Tzuyu takes care of the guards Luna will rescue Lisa
•When BTS is done killing the guards upstairs they will run to the car and wait for us.
• We will kill the guards, rescue Lisa and run to the car
•As soon as we step in the car Hoseok will start the engine and we will come back to here"
I took a deep breath
"Got it?" I said
"Yes, moon!" Said bloody moon and BTS
"I have a question. Who is Lisa?" Asked Jungkook. My members looked at me quickly.
"You don't need to talk about it." Said Rose
"No, no it's okay." I looked at Jungkook's eyes
"Lisa was one of our old members. She got kidnapped by Black skull three years ago. We kept looking for her for over two years. After a while, we gave up. We thought she died. But apparently, as you saw from the day of the black skull attack, she is not dead. She is still in the hands of the black skull, but not dead. She is probably too weak, that's why she can't escape but she is actually a better fighter than me." I said in one breath.
"Oh, I'm sorry. But we will rescue her today!" Said Jimin excitedly.
"Nope" I said which cause BTS to look at me with 'what' eyes. I continued "You guys are soooo weak. And I am NOT letting you guys come unless you train for a few days." I said
"Training?" Said BTS at the same time.
"Yep, starts tomorrow after school."

Heyyy
Thanks a lot for reading🧡🧡

The new update will come soon.💜

Bloody moon/ Yoongi FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara