17

(A/N= media is Lisa)

The school day was really normal. We spend the whole day with BTS. No one dared to talk about. At least not that I know of. Rose got a demerit for not doing her maths homework. But other than that, the school was pretty calm. Which I found pretty weird. We were currently out of the school gate, in front of our cars.
"Guys, I need to take the new girl from the company," I said
"Oh, okay. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Yoongi asked.
"No. I want to walk so I can show her the way to the centre but thanks." I said. Yoongi nodded. "See you then," I said and started walking towards the company.
"Yah Luna! Is she hot?!" Hoseok shouted.
"Yeah! Please let her be hot." Taehyung and Jimin joined Hoseok.
"You will see her!" I said without turning back. They all laughed and went to their cars. I walked to the company which took around twenty minutes. Once- (A/N= ONCE heheheheh LETS DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY YA-A-AAY...sorry. My inner fangirl exploded.) Once I arrived at the company I saw Jennie already waiting for me.

"Hi, Jennie. Are you ready to meet the members?" I asked
"Yep, I'm kinda nervous though." She answered, bouncing slightly. Cute.
"No need to be nervous. You see we are more friendly than we present ourself in gang business." I said trying to calm her down.
"Yeah." She chuckled nervously.
"Shall we go then?" I suggested
"Yes!"
I started walking to the training centre. Jennie was following me.
"So Luna, I did some research for our mission. I think I know the girl we are supposed to rescue." I stopped. I turned around and faced her.
"I-Is she okay? Do you know Lisa? Are they violent? How is she doing?!" I asked trying to avoid getting a teary eye but was unsuccessful.
"T-the last time I saw her was about two months ago. She seemed fine." She said kinda stuttering. Did I scare her with my sudden reaction?
"How did you knew her?"
"W-we shared the same cell for a few months."
"Aay! Why am I getting emotional all of a sudden!?" I chuckled and continued walking.
"It's okay. You must be a close friend of hers."
"More than that," I said. Jennie stopped walking.
"Pardon?"
"Me and Lisa were dating before she got kidnapped. So technically we are still dating."
"O-oh, o-okay"
"Do... you have a problem with that?" I asked. Why is she acting weird all of a sudden? Is she homophobic or something?
"What? No! Of course not!" She said in a panic.
"Good. Let's go." I continued walking. Jennie mumbled something under her breath but I couldn't hear it.

~Jennie P.O.V.~ (10 minutes earlier)

I was waiting in front of the company building. She said she was going to come at four o'clock. I checked my watch one more time. Yesterday I stayed awake to do research for the mission. I am joining the Bloody Moon, so better be prepared. I searched every case that involved Black skull. I studied their floor plan. Who we are rescuing... I actually knew the girl, Lisa. We shared the same cell for a couple of months. She told me she was in a gang, but I never guessed she was in Bloody Moon. I feel like things will be awkward between us because of what Lisa did. She k- Oh! Luna!
"Hi, Jennie. Are you ready to meet the members?" Luna asked.
"Yep, I'm kinda nervous though." I bounced uncontrollably.
"No need to be nervous. You see we are more friendly than we present ourself in gang business." She said, smiling.
"Yeah." I chuckled.
"Shall we go then?" She said
"Yes!"
Luna starting walking towards the forest nearby which I guessed where the training centre was. I followed her from behind.
"So Luna, I did some research for our mission. I think I know the girl we are supposed to rescue." She stopped. She turned around and faced me.
"I-Is she okay? Do you know Lisa? Are they violent? How is she doing?!" She asked quickly. She had a slight teary eye. But why is she getting serious all of a sudden?
"T-the last time I saw her was about two months ago. She seemed fine." I said stuttering.
"How did you knew her?" She asked curiously.
"W-we shared the same cell for a few months."
"Aaa! Why am I getting emotional all of a sudden!?" She chuckled and continued walking.
"It's okay. You must be a close friend of hers."
"More than that," She said. I stopped walking. M-more than a friend?
"Pardon?"
"Me and Lisa were dating before she got kidnapped. So technically we are still dating." She answered me. What?! Lisa had a girlfriend! And not just anyone! Moon, the leader of Bloody Moon! No. this cannot be true. Lisa wouldn't do that to me is she already had a girlfriend, right?
"O-oh, o-okay"
"Do... you have a problem with that?" She asked. Yes!
"What? No! Of course not!"
"Good. Let's go." She continued walking.
"If Lisa had a girlfriend why would she do that?"

~Flashback~

"Get inside you bastard!" The guardian shouted while throwing an unconscious girl inside of the cell. I was a victim of Black Skull for the past two years. Maybe three? I don't know I stopped counting after a while. The guardian locked the cell and left. The 'unconscious' girl suddenly stood up.

"Oh! You are not dead?" I said
"Where are we?" She asked
"Black skull," I answered calmly and went to the corner. I curled to a ball and tried to sleep.
"Aish! I should have known! That little-"
"Can you be quiet! I am trying to sleep." I shouted
"Hey! Weird girl! Don't worry we will escape from here!" She said
"No, we won't. I have been here for a few years. There is no escape. Now, be quiet."
"Weird girl! Who are you?"
"Can't you see I'm sleeping?!"
"You can talk. So you are not sleeping. I am Lisa."
"Did I ask?" I answered
"Rude," Lisa said
"Shush."
"What's your name?"
"Shush."
"My name is Lisa. What's your name?"
"Shut the fu-"
"Don't curse"
"I am Jennie. Happy now?"
"Yes but no. Are you in a gang?"
"No. But I was training. "
"Why did they kidnapped you than?"
"My brother is in a gang."
"Which one?"
"NCT"
"NCT?! Which member?"
"Dong-young. We are actually step-siblings."
"Okay, cool."
"What about you? Why did Black skull kidnap you?"
"I am in a gang."
"Cool. Can I sleep now?"
"Yes, you may."
"Be quiet then."
"I have a feeling we will run away from here together."
"Keep dreaming."

Thanks for reading! 💫
See you next Wednesday.