25

(A/N= media is a super aesthetic picture of BLACKPINK that I worship every day, right after I pray to the holy nam-tiddies)

"I think you should say what you have in your mind. Luna is your girlfriend but beyond that, she is your friend. A friend who cares about you. I'm sure she will understand if you give her time but don't rush. Tell her when you are ready. Whenever that will be." Tzuyu said, smiling. She never judges me and always gives the best advice.
"Thank you, Tzuyu," I said. "You don't look like you just woke up from a coma," I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. She smiled.
"Now get me some water all this talking made my throat dry," Tzuyu said, pointing at the glass of water.
*************************

~Luna P.O.V.~

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuc-" I was cursing as I ran towards the hospital side of the company but Rose stopped me.
"What happened? Are you on your period?" She sighed. "Did you leak your clothes?! DO YOU WANT ME TO CHECK?!" Rose said and leaned towards my back to check my butt.
"Nope, you're clean. Your welcome." She said took a big sip of her coffee and continued to walk. I stopped her.
"Tzuyu woke up," I said
"What?! Did she really?!" She said in shock.
"Yeah, the nurse just told me," I answered.
"O-Oh my God. Let's go! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" She screamed and gave her coffee to the nearest person.
"That was what I was doing!" I shouted as we started to run to the stairs since the hospital section is on the fourth floor.
"S-so you aren't on your period?!" Rose asked as she climbed over the stairs.
"I am but that's a different story. " I said and chuckled. We ran to Tzuyu's room. I was about to go in but I heard a voice.

"I love Jennie..." Lisa said. What. Am I hearing this correctly? I looked at Rose who was looking completely upset and shocked.
"Luna..." Tzuyu said. My heart got faster. Did she see me?
"I-is she here?" Lisa said quietly but i could still hear her.
"What? No. Luna is not here. I just thought of her... How?" Tzuyu said. I sighed in relief. I wanted to hear what Lisa has to say.
"How? Well... When we were at Black Skull House, we had- we haaa-" Lisa stuttered and Tzuyu cut her off.
"You had sex, continue please," Tzuyu said. I took a deep breath.
"No... I mean yes. We did have sex but it was more than sexual desire. We had a connection. A connection I didn't feel with Luna or anyone else, just Jennie. And I feel guilty. Not only i cheated on Luna, but I also fall in love with someone else. I know that she struggled a lot when I was kidnapped and I don't want her to go through another stressful time because of me. But i just don't see the point in lying to her about how I feel when Jennie is in this building." Lisa said. I didn't know what to feel nor do. I was just observing the things Lisa said. Lisa cheated on me and she is struggling because of me because she doesn't want to break my heart.
"Wh-What does Jennie say?" Tzuyu asked
"Jennie said that she will give me another chance if Luna is fine with it. Jennie really wants me to come clean but I don't know how..." Lisa answered
"I think you should say what you have in your mind. Luna is your girlfriend but beyond that, she is your friend. A friend who cares about you. I'm sure she will understand if you give her time but don't rush. Tell her when you are ready. Whenever that will be." Tzuyu said. She is correct. I need to be a friend before her lover.
"Thank you, Tzuyu, You don't look like you just woke up from a coma," Lisa said.

I just stood at the door, hoping that they won't see me. Rose looked at me with worried eyes. I wasn't crying. I cried a lot, it doesn't change anything. I calmly walked to the elevators and slowly pushed the button that goes to the ground floor, Rose followed me.

"Are you okay? I'm sure she has more to say." Rose said.
"Yeah, I'm sure. I just don't want to hear it." I answered.
"Are you going to do something?" She asked
"No"
"...hmmm... Ar-"
"C-can you be quiet?" I said.
"Sure... But I-"
"Quiet." I repeated
"You know-"
"Quiet ple-" Rose cut me.
"Tell me something! You're scaring me!" She shouted.

"I knew this was going to happen," I said.
"Huh?" Rose looked at me with wondering eyes.
"I knew one day we would break up but i was hoping that would happen when we are married and have three cats. I would die from not moving at all because all we do all day is to watch our favourite shows on the couch and eating packed noodles for three meals." I said, oh look. A tear.
"Wow... I didn't know you were the type of person that would dream so far ahead..."
"And you guys would fight to decide who will be our bridesmaid by playing rocks paper and scissors. We would decorate our house with pictures of our cats and be a stereotypical lesbian couple. But it's fine, she can be those with Jennie. At least I want to be her bridesmaid on her wedding." I said all in one breath.
"Calm your horses, they are not getting married-" Rose said but I cut her words.
"yet"
"Talk to Lisa, if not Jennie. We are friends with Jen. Talk to her." Rose suggested.
"Yeah, that's true. I should talk to Jen." I opened my phone at dialled Jennie's number.

L= Luna J= Jennie

L= Hi Jen, can we talk?
J= Sure... About what?
L= About how you fucked my girlfriend.

"LUNA!" Rose shouted

J= oh. L-Luna, let's meet at the company cafe.
L= Sure! I'll be there!
I said sarcastically.

Hi!
OooooF Dramaaaaaaaaaa
Please give me feedback, suggestions or your opinions. It's fun to read them!

Anyways, See you next Wednesday! Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-🌿🍀🌷