19

(A/N= media is the love my life aka Hyuna <3)

"We arrived at the centre," Luna said and smiled. "Do you want to go in?"
"Y-yeah," I said. Luna smiled, again. Which made me feel really bad about myself.

~Luna P.O.V.~

I and Jennie went inside and to the meeting room which was empty. She looked emotionless and pale. Her mood changed since we talked about the mission. I guessed she didn't want to see the Black skull ever again, that's why she looks terrified. It must have been a traumatic experience. "Jennie," I called her name to get her attention. She turned to me. "Do you want me to gather the members?" I asked trying to avoid looking too scary or bossy. SHe nodded slowly. "Alright then," I said. Using the microphone and the sound system I ordered the members to come to the meeting room. Everyone slowly met in the meeting room. Jennie looked even more nervous. "So guys, as you probably know, we have a new member that will temporarily support our mission." I turned to Jennie. "Do you want to introduce yourself?"
"Yeah. Hi! uhm... My name is Jennie. My speciality is car racing. I also was kidnapped by Black skull so I should be helpful for your mission." Jennie said. The more she spoke, the more confident she got.
"You escaped from Black skull?!" Hoseok said.
"That's so cool!" Jungkook said.
"We can join car races now since she is a racer," Jihyo suggested.
"Yeah, that sounds nice." I answered, "Let's introduce ourselves, shall we?"
"Sure, Hi! My name is Jihyo. My speciality is chemicals like bombs and stuff."
"I am Yeri. I am the hacker of Bloody Moon. Hope we get along well."
"And these are BTS. They are also backups for this mission." I said
"Oh. BTS? I think you guys are from the same company as my brothers." Jennie said.
"Who is your brother?" Jin asked
"Kim Dong-young," Jennie answered smiling. (A/N= I know NCT and BTS are not in the same company but for the sake of this fanfic please <: Thank you)

"Om-"
"Your brother is in NCT?!" Yeri said.
"Oh! We are friends with them!" Hoseok said.
"Anyway my name is Namjoon. I am the leader of BTS."
"I'm Seokjin. But I prefer Jin."
"Hello. My name is Hoseok."
"I am Jungkook. Welcome."
"Hi, My name is Yoongi."
"I'm Jimi-"
"My name is Taehyung. But I'm completely fine with it if you call me V." Taehyung said and winked....? Oh, dear Lord. I'm going to throw up.
"OKAY! Let's ask Jennie some questions to get to know her better shall we? We shall." I said because I couldn't stand Taehyungs flirtiness.
"Yeah sure. Sounds fun." Yeri said.
"How did you escape from Black skull?" Namjoon asked.
"My brother helped me. It's a long story I'll tell you later."
"Did you knew Lisa?"
"Y-yeah." Jennie stuttered while answering.
"Why didn't you saved Lisa as well?" Yoongi asked.
"About a week before my brother escaped me, they transformed Lisa to another house or centre of theirs."
"Wait. So does this mean Lisa is not at their original house? But the signal from their messages was coming from there." Yeri said, confused.

"But that does not mean that Lisa is there. They may be sending the messages from their main building to confuse or trap you." Jennie said
"You are really smart," Taehyung said.
"I'm not smart I'm just having a guess. Don't you think it's a little too easy to just hack a message to be able to find Black skull's location? As known as the biggest gang in Korea." Jennie said.
"But we are the biggest gang in the world," Jihyo said.
"Does that really matter? You are in Korea. Black skull's forces are in Korea. Bloody Moon has most of their forces in the USA and they have the power there."
"But we are Korean and our company is in Korea."
"What I am trying to say is, Bloody Moon is an international gang that has divided their force all around the world. India, Philippines, Uk, Russia, Nigeria, Colombia... Your gang's sub-units are everywhere. Which is good if we look at it in the bigger picture but for Black skull, they are only in Korea. All of their forces, their base, agents and their units are in Korea. They are stronger than you here." Jennie said. Silence. No one spoke or made a sound for a few seconds.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked breaking the silence. Jennie choked on air.
"I don't really feel comfortable answering this question," Jennie said emotionlessly again.
"You look really hot when you use your brain," Taehyung said.
"Really? That's the best pickup line you got?" Yeri said, judgingly.

"HEY PUSSIES IM BACK!" We heard a voice shouting. It was from Rose. She was back from the detention she got.
"Oh and this is the other Bloody Moon member. Hey! Introduce yourself." Yeri said to Rose and Jennie.
"Hello, sorry for the entrance. I am Chae-young but I prefer Rose." Rose said.
"Don't worry. You'll get used to her. She is so extra." Jimin said.
"Yeah! Even I got used to her calling me a pussy... and I don't have a pussy." Jungkook said.
"I think.. I can guess that." Jennie said and chuckled.
"B-because girls have a pussy and I'm not a girl so I don't have a puss-" Jungkook continued.
"Why are we talking about pussies again?" Yoongi said.

"Let's get started to practise, should we? Yes, we should. Come on, guys. Jennie, you can train Namjoon instead of Tzuyu. Joon, can you show her the way? Thanks. Yoongi let's go." I said. Everyone spread to their rooms. I dragged Yoongi to our practise room. I turned to him. "Hey, are you hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah, I always am. Why?"
"Do you want to go eat?" I asked.
"Huh?! Yes! I am hungry! I am really hungry that I can eat you like right now!" Yoongi said quickly. (A/N= Please tell me I'm not the only dirty minded here. Hehhhehehh)

~Yoongi P.O.V.~

Luna asked me if I wanted to go to eat with her. I mean I know it's not a date and i probably won't be able to cross that friendzone of hers but I still like her. I can't help but get excited.

...wait. Did I say I can eat her? heh heh awkwardddd

Heyoooo
Thanks for reading. Do you guys have any couple guesses or wants so far?
For example a member of NCT with a member of Bloody Moon. I want to add more couples. As if I don't have enough now Lmao😂
~See you next Wednesday~

 As if I don't have enough now Lmao😂 ~See you next Wednesday~