Arrival

Zaks POV
"Who's the new person that's going to join the team?" Aaron asked, looking at his phone. "My cousin Ashley" I said, looking at him. "What's her last name?" He asked. "Sexton. Wh-" "found her" he said, showing me his phone which was of her Instagram. "You found who?" Dakota asked, walking up to us. "No one that's important at this moment" I said, getting a little annoyed. "His cousin is joining us" Aaron said, looking at Dakota. "How ol-" He was cut off by music that was blasting from a black sports car. "She's here" I said grinning, knowing that, that's how she makes her presence known...to everyone. We are at Goatman Bridge in Denton Texas this week.

Ashleys POV
"I'm a recipe for disaster! I'm the murderer, happy ever after! You should stay away, or you'll have hell to pay! I'm a recipe for disaster!" I sang along. I turned off my car and got out. I put in my earbuds and continued to listen to my music. I grabbed my bag out of the backseat. I shut the door and locked my car. I walked up to Zaks truck and threw my bag in the backseat. All of the sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder and taking out my earbuds, causing me to turn around and almost punch the person. "Woah woah woah. It's just me." Zak said. "What the fuck dude?! I could've punched you!" I sort of yelled. "Hello to you too" He said laughing a little. "What am I doing this week?" I asked, noticing two guys were staring at me. "You'll be with Dakota, learning hands on" he said. "Okay. Who are those guys and why are they staring at me?" I asked, gesturing to Aaron and Dakota. "Oh yeah sorry. That's Aaron and Dakota" he said, pointing to each as he said their names. "Okay" I said.

I walked over to Dakota, who was still staring at me. "Hey. I'm Ashley. You must be Dakota" I said, smiling. "Y-yeah I'm Dakota. It's nice to meet you" He said, shaking my hand. "Thanks. So I guess I'm gonna be with you this week" I said. "Yeah" He said. "Do you wanna play a game while we wait to film?" I asked. "Yeah sure" he said, smiling. "Great" I said, smiling and took his hand and went over to the bridge. "How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 22. I know I don't like it because of my height." I said, laughing a little. "How tall are you?" He asked. "I'm 4'9" I paused, "What's your favorite type of music?" I asked. "I don't know. I guess rock" he paused, "what about you?" He asked. "Metal is my favorite. Can I ask you something?" I said. "Yeah sure" he said. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. "No I don't. Why?" He said, smiling a little. "Good to know. And because you're really cute that's why I asked" I said, smiling and putting my hand on his.
"Let's go somewhere a little more private" he said, taking my hand. "Okay" I said.

Zaks POV
"Looks like Dakota and her are getting along" Aaron said, noticing both of them walking away from us. "Yeah. I'm glad that she will be with him this week to learn hands on" I said, getting the nerve center set up. "I wonder what they're doing right now" Aaron said, helping me set up. "They're probably getting to know each other" I said, sitting down in one of the chairs.