Relaxing In Vegas

Ashley's POV
I was sitting on the bed in back of the RV listening to music on my phone and playing mahjong on my laptop.
Yes I know I'm lame with laptop games

After a while I put my laptop and phone away in my bag and laid down.

All of the sudden, I felt a hand wrap around my stomach and I was pulled.
What the fu- oh it's just Dakota I thought as I turned my head to look at him.

"Ash do you wanna play some vid-what's going on in here?" Aaron's voice sounded.

"Help me" I whispered

"How?" He asked

"Grab my phone out of my bag" I said, trying to get free from Dakotas grasp and failing at it.
How the hell does he have such strong arms? I thought, turning my body towards him.

At least he hasn't- his other arm wrapped around my back and pulled me into him more.
Spoke too soon I thought as I accepted that I wasn't getting out of this any time soon.

I don't know when I did, but I somehow fell back asleep. I woke up to arms carrying me. I opened my eyes to see Dakota carrying me inside what looks to be a hotel lobby.

"Hey. Where are we?" I said, rubbing my eyes and adjusting them to the brightness of the room.
"We're at a hotel in Vegas. We're staying here for a few days" he said, looking at me with his arms still around my body.

"Oh okay. You do know that I can stand and walk by myself now, right?" I said, starting to stand up.
"Yes I know, but I just I li-" "Dakota, Ash come on!" Zak yelled, interrupting Dakota.

"Okay" we both said.
"By the way, you two are sharing a room" Zak said, smirking at both Dakota and I.

"Okay" I said casually.
I looked over to Dakota and his face was turning red.

"What floor are we on?" I asked Zak.
"6. And your room is 601" Zak said, handing me the room key while we were all in the elevator.

We all made it to our floor and went to find our rooms.
I found mine and Dakota's room easy.

I slid the room key into the key holder on the door and it unlocked.
I stepped into the room and noticed that there was only one bed.

I turned around to see Dakota standing against the door, breathing rather quickly.
I went over to him and put my hands on his face to make him look at me.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Talk to me" I said looking into his brown eyes.
Damn those eyes are fucking amazing and the- now is not the time to think about that self

"I-I" was all he could get out.
"Stay here. I'll be right back" I said, walking away from him and going to my bag.

I pulled out my portable Bluetooth speaker and hooked my phone up to it.
I scrolled through my music until I found Wasp by Motionless In White and pressed play.

I made sure the volume wasn't loud enough to disturb anyone in the rooms around us.
I went back over to Dakota and took him to the bed and made him sit down.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm gonna try to help you relax right now" I said.

"January is the color of her skin,
February are her lips so inviting.
Silk hair as short as a fuse,
She's been damaged she's been misused"

As I sang along I walked over to Dakota and stood in between his legs.
I looked down at his face and he was looking at me with confusion and something else that I couldn't put my finger on.

A knock sounded on the door, pulling me away from my mind.
I walked over and opened it.

I was surprised to see who it was.
My ex boyfriend.