Lockdown

Ashley's POV
"So what do we do while they do their lockdown?" I asked, looking at Dakota. "We are going to the RV" he said. "Oh okay" I said, looking back at Aaron. "Are you coming?" He asked, getting in the RV. "Yeah, I'm just gonna talk to Aaron for a bit" I said.

I walked over to Aaron where he was getting his equipment ready at nerve center. "Hey Aaron, can I ask you something?" I said. "Yeah sure. What's up?" He asked, stopping what he was doing. "It's about Dakota" "Okay, what about him?" He asked. "What's his deal?" I asked. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Ever since I got here, he hasn't stopped staring at me" I said, gesturing towards the RV. "I think he has a crush on you or something" he said, shrugging. "I kind of figured that. But I meant, is he like Zak when it comes to women?" I said, crossing my arm. "Oh. No. He's nothing like Zak when it comes to women" he said. "Good to know" I mumbled. "What?" He asked. "Nothing, nothing" I said.

I walked away from Aaron and got into the RV, where I found Dakota sitting on the floor in front of a chair with his eyes closed and listening to music. I walked over to him and noticed that he was listening to Aerosmith. I sat behind him and reached for his phone, when his hand stopped me. I looked up at him with a curious look. "I just want to look at your music" I said. "No one touches my music" he said. "I'll let you look at my music if you let me look at yours" I said, with puppy eyes. He sighed, "fine" he said, giving me his phone. I gave him my phone and was instantly shocked that he had some of the same music that I listen to. "What's escape the fate?" He asked. "It's a band" I said. "Never heard of them" he said. "Maybe we could listen to them sometime" I said. I got up and sat down in front of him. "What's wrong with your shoulders?" He asked, noticing I was rubbing them. "They're really stiff and have knots in them" I said, still rubbing them. "I can massage them if u want" he said. "I don't know" I said. "If you don't like it I'll stop" He said. I sighed, "Okay, fine" I said, turning around so that my back was towards him.

As soon as he started, I was instantly set into bliss. I let out a sigh of relief, not knowing that it sounded like an orgasm moan. "This feels so fucking good" I said, with my eyes closed. "I take it that you like it" He said, laughing a little. "Mhm" I said, while letting out another sigh of relief. "I like doing hands on, especially with your hands on my body" I said, unaware that he had heard me. I was in absolute bliss and didn't care if anyone heard me. That was the last thing I remember