An Old friend

Ashley's POV
I'm sitting at a bar inside the hotel right now.
"What's wrong sweetie?" The bar tender asks.

I looked up at her and sighed.
"Nothing...everything. But right now I can't remember some lyrics of a song and it's getting me upset" I say, taking a sip of my coke.

"Maybe I can help. What's the song called?" She asked.
"I don't know exactly" I say.

"Okay. Why don't you sing the parts you know and I'll see if I can help with the rest, okay?" She says.
"Okay" I say, taking a breath.

"So many reasons to live, I need to let them show. I've made the hardest mistakes, I need to let them go. I feel the tempo rise, my eyes open wide. I feel the well that is my heart overflow, and now I'm losing control" I paused, and was about to continue when a voice sounded behind me.
"These flashing lights got me lifted off the ground. What can go wrong? What can go wrong, when all of us are together? Never thought it would come down to this" the voice sang.

I turned around and instantly hugged the person.
"Oh my god! Devin! How are you?" I say, releasing him.

"I'm doing good right now. I heard you're on Ghost Adventures now" he says, sitting down next to me.
"Yeah I am, but I don't wanna talk about that right now" I say.

"Okay. So...are you seeing anyone right now?" He asks.
"Nope. What about you? How are things with your girlfriend?" I ask.

"We broke up" he says, looking down.
"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" I say, putting my hand on his.

"It's fine. She was a bitch anyway" he says, laughing a little.
"Those are the worst" I say.

"Yup. So, how come you're not seeing anyone?" He asks
"They're all assholes" I say, finishing my drink.

Dakota's POV
I decided to go find Ash so that I could apologize to her.
I went down to the bar in the hotel and couldn't find her.

As I walked back out into the hallway, my heart dropped to my stomach.
I saw Ashley kissing some blonde dude and smiling.

You don't need this right now I thought to myself as I walked back to the elevator.
As I reached my room, Aaron came out.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, while walking towards me.
"I don't know" I said, unlocking the door and going inside.

"Why? What happened?" He asked while taking a seat at the desk.
"I saw Ashley kissing some blonde dude downstairs and..."

"And?"
"And I'm gonna give up on trying to get with her" I said, taking my earbuds out of my bag and putting them in.

Aaron didn't say anything after that.
He just stood up, gave me a sad look and then left.

I took my shoes, socks, belt, pants and shirt off.
I laid down on the bed, not bothering to get under the covers, and just listened to music.

The last thing I remember was Wasp by Motionless In White playing while tears ran down my face before I fell asleep.
Little did I know, someone was gonna have an interesting night on the floor above mine.