Nightmare In Reflection

AN-
Ashleys outfit is above. Her ex is below

 Her ex is below

........................................................................................................................................................................

Dakota's POV
I looked at Ashley while she sang along.
She walked over to me and stood in between my legs.

Damn, the things I could do to her- a knock sounded on the door making Ashley walk over to it.
She opened it and I swear I saw her body turn pale.

I walked over to her and there was a guy standing there.
"Who's this?!" The guy said angrily as he pointed to me.

"I-I" was all that Ashley could get out of her mouth.
"I'm Dakota. And who are you?" I asked

"I'm Tyler....Ashley's ex" he said.
"Well Tyler, sorry to burst your little bubble of hope in seeing Ashley, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now" I said.

"And why is that?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
"We're planning our wedding" I said and then shut and locked the door.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" He yelled out in the hallway.
"SORRY, CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I yelled back, turning up the music.

A few minutes later there was loud banging on the door.
I walked over and unlocked and opened it.

"Turn down the fucking music" Zak said.
"Yeah, sorry. Ash's ex came by and wanted to see her, but I saw how she looked at him so I said that we were planning our wedding" I said.

"Nice" Aaron said while laughing and giving me a high five.
I turned around and didn't see Ash in the room.

"I'm gonna go see if she's okay" I said as I walked towards the bathroom.
"Okay. We're gonna go back to our rooms" Aaron said and left with Zak.

I walked into the bathroom to see droplets of blood on the floor which seemed like it was going into a trail.
I followed the trail to the shower/tub.

I pulled back the shower curtain and my heart felt like it skipped a beat.
"Ash what did you do?!" I asked, getting into the tub/shower with her.

"H-he hurt me so b-bad" she cried, grabbing me and pulling me closer to her.
"Shh it's okay. I'm here. Everything will okay" I tried to comfort her, but it just made her cry more.

"Come with me" I said, getting up and taking her hands in mine.
"W-where are w-we going?" She asked.

"To watch some tv or a movie" I said, looking at her hands and wrists, which weren't bad just a scratch.
"O-okay" she said as she sat down at the end of the bed.

I went back into the bathroom and cleaned up the mess.
I also got a small towel and wet it a little to clean the dried blood on her hands and wrists.

I went back to Ash and went to work with cleaning her hands.
She couldn't keep her eyes off me the whole time I was getting rid of the dried blood on her.

"I wanna try something" she said.
I looked at her with confusion.

"What do you wanna t-" before I could even finish what I was saying, she pulled me close to her body and pressed her lips on mine.
I was confused but I didn't pull away.

I dropped the towel on the floor and crawled onto the bed not leaving my lips from hers once.
I flipped us over so that I was laying on the bed.

I slid my hands under her pants and grabbed her ass.
She gasped giving me the opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth.

I pulled away from her lips so that I could breathe.
Her hands found their way into my pants and she started to kiss my neck.

I shouldn't be doing this
But she seems like she wants it

Yeah, that doesn't mean I should
It doesn't mean you shouldn't either

Shut the hell up mind!
I sat up and moved from the bed to the rolling chair.

"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I don't think we should do this right now" I said.

"Why not?" She asked, getting up from the bed.
"Because it's not fair on me or you. Your ex just came here a half hour ago and I found you in the bathroom with blood on your hands and wrists! I don't want to take advantage of what had happened by doing what we were just doing!" I somewhat yelled.

"I see" she paused, looking at me, "I'm gonna go" she said, going to her suitcase and pulling out some clothes.
"What? Why?" I asked, as she went into the bathroom probably to change into the clothes she just took out.

After a minute she came back out in a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and combat boots with her hair in a ponytail.
"I-I'm just gonna go, okay" she said, grabbing her phone and a small bag and left the room.

What the fuck just happened?
You fucked up that's what happened.

I didn't fuck up. The only way I know I could have fucked up is by fucking her up in bed!
Okay true, but you did hurt her feelings by rejecting her.

I didn't reject her! I just told her that I don't want to take advantage of her like that after what had happened!
In her eyes, you rejected her.

"Ugh" I sighed going to the bed and turning on the tv.