Kicks Of The Morning

Ashley's POV
I woke up a few hours later and found myself laying down. I turned my head to see where I am. I come to face to face with something that felt like a belt and the bottom of a shirt. I raise my head and see a sleeping Dakota. I slowing and quietly move away from him so that I don't wake him up. I decide to have a little fun with him, so I sit on him and start to poke his face. After a bit he wakes up. "Why are you poking my face?" He said in a tired voice. "Well, if you'd woken up properly the first time I poked, I wouldn't have had to do it four more times" I said with sass. He looked at me with a confused look. "Wake me up when the lockdown is over" he said, shutting his eyes. I just sighed.

After a while I get bored, so I got out of the RV and walked around outside. I turn the flashlight on my phone on and walk over to my car. Realizing I don't have my car keys, I go back into the RV. As I'm stepping into it, a force pushes me down, causing me to almost face plant into the metal stairs. "Son of a bitch! That wasn't funny Zak!" I said, getting up. "Yes it was" he said, laughing. "Whatever. I have to wake up Dakota-" I paused, "where are we heading to?" I asked. "Vegas" He said, getting on the RV. "Okay" I said.

"Dakota get up! We're leaving!" I said, walking over to him. He gave a little groan and turned his body away from me. I sighed, kneeling next to him. "Come on. We're going to Vegas" I said, putting my hand on his side. "I don't wanna" he said. "You can nap with me" I said. That's all it took for him to get up and run to the back of the RV to the bed. "I've never seen him move so fast after a lockdown before" Zak said. "Yeah. We usually have to move him" Aaron said, taking a seat. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's crushing on you" Zak said, sitting across from Aaron. "You guys are-" "Ash are you coming?!" Dakota yelled, causing me to be interrupted. "Y-yeah! I'll be there in a minute!" I yelled back. I picked up his phone and earbuds. "He just called you by your nickname" Zak said, smirking. "Yeah so?" "So, I think you like him" he said. "If you say that again I will rip your dick off and choke you with it" I said, getting a little mad at him. I walked away and went into the bedroom with Dakota.