|Back Ground Story|

"Hey Y/n." Jungkook waved his hand and smiled cutely at me.

What??? Jungkook???

I stood there in pure shock, the door was wide open. Well, he did say that I should stay away from him and jiwoo after all.

"Uhhh...c-could I come in?" He asked me, a bit embarrassed. I nodded and stepped out of the way, so he could enter.

We sat down on the couch.

What are you doing here?

"I wanted to visit you." He looked at me. "Are those your pajamas?" He mocked me and pointed at my blue jumper.

I looked down at what is was wearing. I forgot to change! My eyes went wide, like two tennis balls. Luckily there was a blanket right next to me, so I could cover myself.

He chuckled. I wanted to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"Okay Okay, i will stop."

Letting go of my wrist, I let myself fall on the couch again.

I thought you told me to stay away from you and jiwoo? I raised an eyebrow.

"I know... I am really sorry. I might have overreacted."

You MIGHT? You full on yelled at me! You are my only friend and you just leave me hanging like that???!?

At that point, I was really fuming in anger. First he told me to stay away from him and now he's showing up at my apartment?

Well jungkook, I'm not really sure if I should forgive you.

"It's okay. You don't have to forgive me. I'm such an idiot!" He grabbed his hair in frustration.

It hurts me, seeing him like that but I can't stop thinking, that he really tried to push me out of his life. Well, I did what he told me and now he's back. He should really make up his mind.

Jungkook. Do you know why I am like this? Overreacting?

He frowned and shook his head. "No...can you tell me?"

Well, when I was younger, me and my parents moved to a new city. I went to a new school. There I met my best friend to this day.

I smiled bitterly, thinking about Taehyung. Jungkook looked at me with anticipation, wanting to learn more about me and my past.

"What is his Name?" He asked.

His name was Taehyung...he got ran over by a car as he tried to save me. He was my one and only friend I've made in this town. We soon moved again, because I couldn't bare the guilty feeling I had... or still have. That's also the reason I became muted.

He laid a soothing hand on my back and started rubbing circles, comforting me.

"I am really sorry... I am sure Taehyung was a great person..."

He was. The only friend I made besides him is you. And you just leave me alone...

Jungkooks gaze fell on the floor. It seemed like he was thinking about something. After a while he looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Y/n I am really sorry for leaving you. I should have never leave you. You have been trough so much and you didn't deserve my treatment. I am going to make everything better and make it up to you." He hugged me, burying his head in the crook of my shoulder. I, of course, hugged him back.

Over the weekend, I had a lot of time to think about my situation. I promised myself to stop crushing on Jungkook, since he doesn't feel the same about me. But now that he came all the way to my house, made me realize that my promise would be harder to keep than I thought.

Hi guys!
Finally an update after 12526372728282 years! ( that's a specific number XD)
Hope you like it.

Author-nim JIMOUT!