|Coconut|

I came to school the next day, because I wasn't feeling as bad anymore.

I stepped inside of the class room, expecting it to be empty but I was wrong. Jungkook was sitting at his desk. He looked up from his book and stared at me with a genuine smile.

"You came!"

Yeah, I don't want to miss anymore stuff.

He gave me a nod before our other class mates entered the room.

~

I didn't really understand anything, what my teacher was saying. It was finally Lunch time. My favorite time of the day. Gripping my Tray tightly,I made my way into the busy cafeteria.

My eyes Scan trough the room, to find a coconut haired boy, sitting at an empty table.

Hey coconut.

"Wow what a cute nickname~" He cooed sarcastically. "Let me give you a cute nickname."

I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table.

"Hmmm...how about chubby?" He looked directly into my eyes. I pretended to be shocked and scribbled something onto my paper.

Wow, Jungkook. How could you?! I'm not fat!

He chuckled and shaking his head in disbelief. "I didn't know you were so goofy." He smirked

Hmmm. He did have a point. I was so stressed for the passed years that i was nice to loosen up a bit. I was only goofy with Taehyung before he...yeah.

Oh come on. But I'm still gonna he petty and be mad at you.

"Yeah I guess I deserve that."

A smile spread across my face and I soon started munching on my food.

We argued and made jokes for the rest of the day.

Kind of a goofy chapter. I wanted to make a happy chapter because I made like two depressing ones. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh and sorry for the short update. The next will be extra long!

Author-nim JIMOUT!