|A letter?|

I woke up to a stinging pain in my neck. The warmth in my lap gone. I glanced around and couldn't find Y/n anywhere.

Getting up from the couch, I made my way to her kitchen.

Oh you are up. :) I am sorry that I slept on your shoulder...•-•'

"It's okay. You looked really cute." My last sentence made her blush furiously. She turned around and started to prepare two cereal bowls for both of us.

Here. We don't have school today because some teachers are having a meeting of some sort.

I nodded to myself and continued to watch her.

~

The whole morning continued like that, with some cute moments, some embarrassing and some quieter ones. I should be home by 11 am so I said goodbye to her.

"Goodbye y/n I'll see you tomorrow?"

Yeah. :)

I opened the front door and headed out.

~

Y/n POV.

It was a normal morning. Me stumbling out of the shower and banging my shin on a table. (Yep that's all normal.) I grabbed my bag, slipped on my shoes and I was out the door.

~

I arrived at school early enough to go to my locker. Usually I would just head to class but this time I had time to kill. I opened my metal locker and stared inside. It still lookes the same... well..It didn't have a letter inside.

I opened it and I could already identify the sloppy and messy handwriting.

Dear Y/n,
Can you meet me at the entrance after school? I wanna tell u something :)

Love, Jungkook

It's cute. But I think it would be easier to just text me. Folding the paper, I put it in my trousers pocket and headed to my dreaded class.

~

After the long day ended, I immediately made my way to the entrance of the school. To my surprise was Jungkook already there. I tapped his shoulder lightly and he turned around with...a bouquet of flowers?

My book is a mess + my grades are dropping lower than Taehyungs voice.😩
I love my life 🙃

Author-nim JIMOUT!